Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
admcindy

What side effects have you guys got?

Hey , I have been on Amnesteem for a little over a month now, I have seen great results, the only side effects I have seen so far are the really bad dry lips and skin, but lately I have noticed I get so light headed, almost to the point of passing out, does this have anything to do with this pill? Also what about a sick feling in your stomache? Thanks for any input,

Cindy

Hey , I have been on Amnesteem for a little over a month now, I have seen great results, the only side effects I have seen so far are the really bad dry lips and skin,  but lately I have noticed I get so light headed, almost to the point of passing out, does this have anything to do with this pill?    Also what about a sick feling in your stomache?     Thanks for any input,     

Cindy

Hey , I have been on Amnesteem for a little over a month now, I have seen great results, the only side effects I have seen so far are the really bad dry lips and skin,  but lately I have noticed I get so light headed, almost to the point of passing out, does this have anything to do with this pill?    Also what about a sick feling in your stomache?     Thanks for any input,     

Cindy

Hi, I've been on Amnesteem a week now and I've experienced dry lips and minor back/chest pain. I really only feel the pain when I first wake up in the morning. But so far I'm thinking that accutane side effects are pretty overhyped and exaggerated (knock on wood). We'll see how things go...

Hey , I have been on Amnesteem for a little over a month now, I have seen great results, the only side effects I have seen so far are the really bad dry lips and skin,  but lately I have noticed I get so light headed, almost to the point of passing out, does this have anything to do with this pill?    Also what about a sick feling in your stomache?    Thanks for any input,     

Cindy

Same with me buddy, dry lips, they seem to burn when I dont put some chapstick on them eeek. Not so much peeling. My nose and chin are peeling when I get out of the shower, I have mostruiser on the whole other part of the day. I do get reeeeallly dizzy, i used to get it before but its like the room goes black and I open my eyes it and it stops. Decreased appatitie, I guess its ok, I get realllly hungry at the end of the day though, people say I've lost some weight, I would assume so haha, I only eat with the pill. The sun burns me to hell, I drove to class today and my eyes were trying to shut gaaaah. I always have my room dark haha, shelter me from the mirror and light. Amnesteem here also btw. I'm on 80MG, going on third week.

I've gotten dry skin and lips and lower back pain.

Mystero, the best stuff for dry/chapped lips is Aquaphor. It looks like Carmex but without all the shine like you're wearing lip gloss. I think it's made by Eucerin, it works great.