Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i hate people who think there is a god. just wait until something bad happens to them, then they will figure it out. this world sucks there is no GOD, death is the end, ACNE is the event in my life that made me a NIHLIST. fuck this stupid world, whats the point anyways, all i see is aimless wandering, and suffering. this world isnt a good place, if i wasnt in good financail shape id probably committed suicide by now. anyways anyone else look at this world in a whole new way because of acne. it made me see the world realistically, i never looked at others problems before acne, i just thought the world was great, but acne opened my eyes to the bad.

Maybe that is what we get acne for... we are chosen to look at the world in a particular way? Learn an important lesson in our lives. Behind every great genius there is a story of tragedy that provides motivation for them to excel.

hey, just take a breather and realise you ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR DESTINY, NOT GOD.

Acne is hard to cope with, but its silly to try and say that god did this or whatever. We just have this, other people have other things. We have to cope with it.

Could you be anymore blasphemous if you tried? Just because things are going wrong or you're having problems or whatever doesn't mean there is no God or you can blame God for it. I was just doing a religion assignment on taking the Lord's name in vain and blasphemy and it opened my eyes to how it is wrong to blame God for everything and point the finger at him anytime something goes wrong. Yes, acne is a pain, the world sucks, it's a piece of shit but that's not God's fault. He created us with imperfections but he loves us all and expects us to love eachother and love him regardless of acne. I'm sure he didn't predict that the world would become so superficial and that acne would be such a problem. He also gave us the commandments to abide by but since nobody seems to give ashit about them the world has become a dark and terrible place, but God tried his best to keep us in line. Sorry for that rant but I think it's wrong to reject God because of acne.. you could have a debilitating disease, be blind or have cancer. I bet that those people don't even reject God. Anyway, hope you cheer up and have faith. I know it can be hard when things seem to be going wrong but it's important because without faith what have you got to keep you motivated? Take care.

i hate people who think there is a god. just wait until something bad happens to them, then they will figure it out. this world sucks there is no GOD, death is the end, ACNE is the event in my life that made me a NIHLIST. fuck this stupid world, whats the point anyways, all i see is aimless wandering, and suffering. this world isnt a good place, if i wasnt in good financail shape id probably committed suicide by now. anyways anyone else look at this world in a whole new way because of acne. it made me see the world realistically, i never looked at others problems before acne, i just thought the world was great, but acne opened my eyes to the bad.

Guest *Clara

The whole Heaven and Hell thing a mortal made up a long time ago is bullsh*t, imo. rolleyes.gif

i used to be skeptical if god exsisted but then after studying philosophy this changed. Some wise people have demonstrated proof for the exsistence of "god" or a higher power. If you use reason which all humans have im sure ull realize the same thing eventually.

I actually found the opposite to be true. For years when things were fine and good, I didn't have a reason to need God. I was too busy being wrapped in my own self.

Then I was diagnosed with an illness that could have been fatal, and I really thought I was going to die. That was the only time I could really humble myself and let myself admit that I'm nothing, and that I needed God. The peace that overcame me at that very instant is something that's still with me to this day.

I know if I hadn't been at my lowest point, though, I wouldn't have tried to find God again. Don't hate God, and don't hate anyone else. You can be at peace, and you can have true happiness, I know you will be able to. This whole world is messed up, and the things it does to people are the reason why Jesus tells us, "You are not for this world. If you ever feel hated among people on earth, just remember, they hated me first." Only Jesus can promise you eternal life, where you'll be free from all this pain. I don't think you really hate people who believe in him; I think that you feel like you're so far gone that God doesn't even want you anymore.

Well, that's the biggest lie you've ever believed, because I know that God put it into your heart to leave this post here. You are having such an internal conflict over what your heart wants, and the harsh reality of the world. God doesn't care what you look like, or how many horrible things you've done in your life...that's why your slate gets wiped clean every time you ask for forgiveness. This post conveys so much that you really do want to be saved, and I'm telling you right now that you can. Please don't disregard this message. Anytime you want to talk, just pm or email me.

Jess

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I'm not particularly religious and I'm not sure what I believe in but I don't think it's right to go criticizing others for what they believe in. It'd good to have faith in something. You have your beliefs and other people have theirs. Not everyone is going to have the same religious beliefs and I think it's rude to force your beliefs on someone else.

Guest mishmosh

Everyone has totally misunderstood the whole point of the thread by getting all moral and defensive about religion.

You have a really depressed person here and that is all you can say? Just a debate on whether there is a God or not?

That is sad. Helping others anybody? Thought that was what being a Christian was all about.

I agree with the above post. If the person doesn't believe, let them be. There is nothing worse than being preached at. It really puts peoples backs up.

'Wanting to be saved' ?That is a little patronising.......... the original thread poster needs someone to help him.

I believe that there is a god...

But if your a christian in church you listen to the prayer that says

"We believe in Jesus Christ, the one and only god"

or something on the lines of that...

There are a million different religions and most of them say that their god(s) are the only God(s).

All 1 million religions cant each have 1 god who is the only god...

Everyone cant be right... if every religion has 1 god and hes the only god there is, then only 1 religion would be right and the others would all be wrong....

I believe in God but not organized religion.

Maybe the churches will bring pergatory (place between heaven and hell) back to make a few bucks... remember that... people would buy little slips that took years off of the time you had to spend in Pergatory for your sins...that was all made up to make some money....

Once you learn enough in you World Cultures classes you figure out how f'ed up the churches were back then... and still are now

The priests used to be the leaders of the armies in Europe... They would send troops into battle.... that sound like someone you want to be going to for spiritual help...

I think believing in god and organized religion is two totally different things....

Theres no reason why going to church is something that should be done.... it even says in the bible your a hypocrit if you do....

I dunno... just my opinion

the truth is that we cant know if there is or is no God. we only understand things in terms of our experience with them or theories that have proven things to exist. While there have been theories and proofs written on the existence of a higher power, it in no way represents the ideas that most religions have about a god. God isnt a person, its just a force and the essence of everything.

There is no basis whatsoever for God wanting people to love eachother or live a certain way. Therefore god did not punish anyone or give anyone fortune, things are the way they are and society is the one that makes judgements of whether these things are good or not. Thats why i think religion is bullshit, i mean if it wasnt bullsht, we wouldnt have 500million types of religions and "priests" those closest to GOd, wouldnt be molesting poor children, among numerous other fucked up situations that happen within religion.

the watch analysis has actually been destroyed with a logical agument, lemme find it fer ya...

but yeh, most of the replies pretty much sums up what i have to say.

If their wasn't a God, then how was everything created? We didn't just pop up out of nowhere, after the Big Bang or whatever. Big Bang my ass. Or is it the Big Boom? Whatever. God exists. My parents think that we have to go to church. I don't like church. I don't mean to sound like a bad person, but I hate church. In most cases. I sometimes get out of church feeling no different. You don't have to go to church to worship God. That's what I think. And when I go to church, the preacher says things like you shouldnt do this, or you shouldnt do that. It makes me feel like a peice of shit and that I'm such a terrible person. Thats also another reason why I HATE church.

Guest mishmosh

perhaps when you are older Terri, you could change to another branch of the church? perhaps something a little more relaxed.

My friend was brought up a Catholic in MA and feels exactly the same away and shuns it all totally.

do u think jesus ever had acne? maybe the teenage years of his life were missed in the bible because he became shy and feared confronting others...the pressures put on him to save humanity triggered high stress levels leading to minor breakouts. he desperately tried to wash away his acne in the rivers and disguised it to others as washing away his sins. he changed the water to wine as it carried minor healing properties for his skin. he walked on water so as not to irritate his sensitive skin. he broke his bread in half at the last supper as bread has little benefit to his skin.

personally i dont care for religion, but as a pupil i must learn it...maybe i am god

Guest mishmosh

course you are! you are han solo!

may the force be with you