Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tutsy

Elicina cream

Has anyone used this and has it worked for anyone. Ive got pick axe scarring and some pitted. Let me know anyone outhere??? smile.gif

Hi Tutsy! I used Elicina cream on my face and keloid. It did not help with my acne and acne scars though it somehow helped my enlarge pores, tighten my skin a bit. With my keloid, it lightened a bit but did not decrease the size. I used it on my face for 2 months then I started using Acuzine... that 's where my problem started. It was ok using elicina alone(on my face) but when I used Acuzine then I started to have more breakouts. So now I stopped using both. I'm only using Elicina on my keloid. I don't know if it wil help you with those axe scarring. But if you ask me if Im going to buy Elicina again, my answer would be no. I'm just finishing the last bottle becoz I bought 2. I'm not making a refund becoz somehow it helped lighten my keloid a bit and decrease the size of my pores but again that was all it. Maybe I should have used Elicina alone, I should have not tried Acuzine, maybe my skin will still be ok. But I stopped using Elicina on my face already, so I would not know how it would really help with my scar or not.

WASTE OF MONEY!!

Can't believe i got sucked into the ADS, using snail goo on the face!!

It had a neutral effect on me didn't do nothing or did it irritate my acne which is good. Was really drying.

Waste of money about $25 for it USD

Personally, I feel Elicina may help somewhat with red marks, but will likely not help with actual scarring, and certainly not to the extent that the marketing claims it will.

WASTE OF MONEY!!

Can't believe i got sucked into the ADS, using snail goo on the face!!

It had a neutral effect on me didn't do nothing or did it irritate my acne which is good. Was really drying.

Waste of money about $25 for it USD

Thanks to all who posted their comments about elicina. Glad to know that it was crap so at least Ive saved my dosh........was kinda hoping it may be good, but no I will take everyones advice and steer clear of that one, thanks guys !! ;)

well, if you get a cyst etc.. it is greatt o apply on the actual lesion to amke sure everything heals correctly.