Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
car

Got2B In Your Face Pure Intent Clay Masque

hey guys, i'm thinking of orderng this but since it's one of those apply-on (opposed to stick on) masks, i was wondering how long it lasts for y'all so i can estimate how much to buy. d= thanks!

ALl of sudden these hair brands have started making face products. If I were you I wouldn't use them , because they aren't that experienced. Some also have fruit extracts which some people say they lead to breakouts.

ack, I thought of getting it because of all the rave reviews I read from Makeup Alley.

I recently bought this mask at Walgreens, it was from a choice of three but i have oily skin so I picked the one with the clay. it does have fruit extracts in it which made me nervous because supposedly that could make skin break out. i've used it twice so far (thursday night and this morning) and so far i like it--no breakouts from it. it's made my skin appear less oily, especially my forehead. i'm not sure if it's the greatest clay mask out there but it seems to work ok until i find something better. cool.gif

I recently bought this mask at Walgreens, it was from a choice of three but i have oily skin so I picked the one with the clay.  it does have fruit extracts in it which made me nervous because supposedly that could make skin break out.  i've used it twice so far (thursday night and this morning) and so far i like it--no breakouts from it.  it's made my skin appear less oily, especially my forehead.  i'm not sure if it's the greatest clay mask out there but it seems to work ok until i find something better.  cool.gif

Really good product!!

I like their Papaya Apircot Scrub really good to use it once a week.

As for their masque i have not tried any but what i do is get an avocado, Aloe Vera, Honey, Yougourt, some mashed up uncoated Aspirins run it all in a blender and it makes a heap of product I use this 3 times a week and really works in cleaning off the pores. Making the face more fresh!!!

And just this one mix batch gives me at least 1-3 months use I store it in the fridge and leave it on for 45 mins- 1 hour

Really good product!!

I like their Papaya Apircot Scrub really good to use it once a week.

As for their masque i have not tried any but what i do is get an avocado, Aloe Vera, Honey, Yougourt, some mashed up uncoated Aspirins run it all in a blender and it makes a heap of product I use this 3 times a week and really works in cleaning off the pores. Making the face more fresh!!!

And just this one mix batch gives me at least 1-3 months use I store it in the fridge and leave it on for 45 mins- 1 hour

Aloe Vera meaning the one in the Bottle. Fruit of the Earth brand!!

Also Vera plant works the same but is more potent and the colorings in it left my face with red markings.

I bought the mask last week due to great reviews on both Make Up Alley and Drugstore.com and also a thread here I read.

Let me tell you I LUUURRVE this thing. My face looks smoother and definitely tighter. Smaller pores!! This throws my DHC mineral mask out the door! (however I still use it to spot treat) .. I'm pretty acne free now thanks to birth control pills and many non aggravating products in my regime now. I have combo-oily skin. Oily all over in the summer and combo (dry cheeks and lipi area) in the winter.

I would give it a try .. only $5 for such a big bottle! Already used it twice this week.

I wouldn't be scared to try fruit extracts. Most of the times the amount they put in products are so minimal that it hardly effects you. My Mario Badescu Enzyme Gel Cleanser has some fruit extracts and has always been non-irritating for me.

Hope I helped some!

Heh yay! Great that it worked for you. (= Hmmm how long do you think the bottle will last though? Are you on the regimen by the way?

I bought the mask last week due to great reviews on both Make Up Alley and Drugstore.com and also a thread here I read.

Let me tell you I LUUURRVE this thing. My face looks smoother and definitely tighter. Smaller pores!! This throws my DHC mineral mask out the door! (however I still use it to spot treat) .. I'm pretty acne free now thanks to birth control pills and many non aggravating products in my regime now. I have combo-oily skin. Oily all over in the summer and combo (dry cheeks and lipi area) in the winter.

I would give it a try .. only $5 for such a big bottle! Already used it twice this week.

I wouldn't be scared to try fruit extracts. Most of the times the amount they put in products are so minimal that it hardly effects you. My Mario Badescu Enzyme Gel Cleanser has some fruit extracts and has always been non-irritating for me.

Hope I helped some!

I really think the Avocado really helps. I just did my mask again and left it on for 1 hour since this is homemade it doesn't fry as fast like the other ones!!

3/4 of my cysts on my face has incredibly shrinked and is healing.

WOW!!

How many time would you recommend using it? I heard you shouldn't use it more than 3 times a week, but I'm tempted to use more =x