Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peridottie

anyone still red?

i hope you never have to experience the full effect of the hardening... effect. lol.gif it's really a horrible phase to go through.

i guess you're right i have overly sensitive skin but the eucerin and the bp don't sting me at all. well, they did when i first started using them for probably a week or so. but now i don't have any stinging sensation, just redness. sad.gif

me too! whenever i blush, my face turns even more red. i know everyone's different but when will the redness subside/go away completely?

Try aloe vera! I do the regimen twice..so in between when i get home and wash my face...i put aloe vera and leave it for at least an hr. Really helps to calm the skin down and reduce the redness. Perhaps your skin is like mine and is juz a lil irritated.

My skin was really red into my third week then turned kind of pink. The pink is subsiding, but my skin tone still isn't what I would call normal for me- it doesn't match my neck. But it seems to be going back slowly.

pure aloe vera? or lotion?

i seriously think eucerin is the culprit! does anyone know of an alternative lotion to eucerin?

my face got so red that i missed lunch with my friends today. eusa_wall.gif i'm too embarrassed!!!

yea i have the exact same problem as you, and its annoying, my face gets really red 2 after i apply moisturizer, the only time my face looks "white" or normal is when the BP is on my face w/out moisturizer

i'm sad about this redness crap but i'm glad that i'm not alone in this. cool.gif

are you guys just going to continue with the regimen like this? or switch to a different moisturizer?

i definitely want a new moisturizer but which one? there are so many options.

i've heard about this complex 15 lotion that's supposedly very good. it's like eucerin without the oilyness. but i don't have much oilyness so i don't know how the complex 15 will work on me. eusa_think.gif