Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Failing Gym, On purose ofcourse..

Well I'm doing well on all my other classes except gym, I need 30 credits to graduate how do I do it so I can pass highschool in the 4 years that I have it.

Well I'm doing well on all my other classes except gym, I need 30 credits to graduate how do I do it so I can pass highschool in the 4 years that I have it.

if you're 99.9% clear, then why are you wearing make-up?

Guest *Clara

Maybe ask if you can write essays? I mean, if you're failing gym and if you don't pass it for the year then you'll have to take the year over again or make up for it in summer school. At least that's how it is in New York.

No summer school for gym here, I don't think, how long is it anyways?

But if I take it next year then I will have 9 classes all year instead of 8.

my acne is worst than yours and i went to gym everyday i had to wait until the end of my senior year to go on accutane and i had sever acne that whole year get some balls.

Guest *Clara
No summer school for gym here, I don't think, how long is it anyways?

But if I take it next year then I will have 9 classes all year instead of 8.

Guest *Clara

Maybe you could talk with a school counselor about alternatives? I wish I could help! sad.gif

If you're gonna fail Gym because of your acne, then you're just plain fucking stupid.

If someone tells you something about your acne, stick a big dick up their ass, give them a big smile and say "fuck you", cum on their face and say "here's some pro-active"

Guest *Clara
If someone tells you something about your acne, stick a big dick up their ass, give them a big smile and say "fuck you", cum on their face and say "here's some pro-active"

And dont blame your grades on your fucking acne, if youre stupid, then youre stupid, end of story.

Damn teen emo kids...

Maybe ask if you can write essays? I mean, if you're failing gym and if you don't pass it for the year then you'll have to take the year over again or make up for it in summer school. At least that's how it is in New York.

Guest *Clara

I'm not in school anymore but yea, it was fucked up. My friends and I would refuse to participate because there's no way I could run around running laps. We'd get detention all the time because of this. During the middle end we'd skip all the time and then they wouldn't even expect us to participate so we'd just sit out. Seriously, I think gym class should be voluntary. I exercise at home all the time to exercise videos because it's my choice, why force people to exercise?

I'm not in school anymore but yea, it was fucked up. My friends and I would refuse to participate because there's no way I could run around running laps. We'd get detention all the time because of this. During the middle end we'd skip all the time and then they wouldn't even expect us to participate so we'd just sit out. Seriously, I think gym class should be voluntary. I exercise at home all the time to exercise videos because it's my choice, why force people to exercise?

and dont blame your grades on your fucking acne, if youre stupid, then youre stupid, end of story.

Damn teen emo kids..

UK school sounds so much easier! No need to pass gym or PE as we call it. We just had to do it once or twice a week, no grades or anything, just a mark on the report card at the end of year. In the UK its very rare that anyone has to resit a year through not getting good grades or progressing far enough

Guest *Clara

All I can say is save yourself and get out of school as fast as you can. sad.gif

ok i seriously dont know whats wrong with some people.. suck it up.. by the sounds of your name your a guy and your wearking makeup for one thing.. stop worrying so much about what other people think.. no one will even say anything to you i bet.. i could never imagine failing gym because i had red marks.. thats just sad.. why dont you stop worrying about stupid things and suck it up and be a man for once.