Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Salix

MMU in Canada

Hello, new member here, long time acne sufferrer. Well, I have things under control right now, so I guess I'm a suffer-ee. But I digress.

I live in a small northern city in BC, Canada. We do not have MAC stores, or places where you can buy all the high-end cosmetics. But I am interested in this new (to me, any ways) mineral stuff. So are there any mineral cosmetics that are good (meaning, don't clog pores, look natuaral, with decent coverage) and are sold in either big-box stores like WalMart or other places people buy cosmetics?

Or am I doomed to having to order online? And speaking of which, does Veggie Girl have a website up yet?

Guest mishmosh

website should be up end of the year

By the way,

I'm also in a small northern community in B.C. Small world huh? :)

Dare I ask where?!

I'm in Terrace.

Well, I guess it can't be THAT small if there's a WalMart, eh?

By the way,

I'm also in a small northern community in B.C. Small world huh? :)

Dare I ask where?!

I'm in Terrace.

Well, I guess it can't be THAT small if there's a WalMart, eh?

lol, I'm in Prince Rupert! I've heard Terrace referred to as "the shopping mecca of the north" round here and from people from the Charlottes. ;) Thank goodness for the technology of online shopping!

lol, I'm in Prince Rupert! I've heard Terrace referred to as "the shopping mecca of the north" round here and from people from the Charlottes. ;) Thank goodness for the technology of online shopping!

No way... LOL! I just moved here from Vancouver recently, and I totally agree, thank goodness for online shopping. I even find myself hoarding all the Sears catalogues... I like Prince George better for shopping, though. But I hear we're getting a Costco soon, too...

I got some of that Physician's Formula Mineral Makeup in the palest tone (I'm pretty fair skinned), and I don't know if it's my imagination or not, but it looks really orange. I feel like a carrot!

Anyone else experienced this with MMU? (and no, I didn't use too much, I think...)