Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samatk

Does aloe vera gel clog your pores?

Uh.. i'm asking this because I got initial breakouts of tiny pimples within the first 2 days of using it.. just wondering if it clogs your pores. and if the initial breakout is natural .. thanks

any experiences with aloe vera gel?

well, i don't think aloe vera itself can break you out. i suppose other ingredients in the gel can be comedogenic. so check ur ingredients and do some research.

btw, i don't have a problem with lily of the desert. the ingredients are sooooooo pure!! the only extra chemical is carbomer 940, which is neither comedogenic or irritating. good luck!!

i'm using fruit of the earth 100. it's supposed to be 100% gel.. it stings my eyes even if i don't get it near it. even when i'm closing my eyes while putting gel on my cheeks... but i did indeed notice redness fading.. but i broke out.

aloe vera can't do the trick all alone... what aloe vera really do i soothen your skin NOT cure or treat it....

you need other substance mix to it that will do the skin treatment job, if you want it herbal and the natural way neem oil is the BEST skin care treatments in the herbal world..

Click Here to see what i mean...

I just got lily of the desert....

feels good but my neck got realy irratated...

good this be because I recently came of differin???