Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im looking to order some panoxyl 2.5 at my local pharmacy, to get onto the regimen..

does anyone recommend i use aquagel or acnegel?ive head conflicting things about each, and i have no clue.my skin is extremely oily though, and i have decent moisturisers, so i would mind having a more drying one.but preferably one that evens out ok so its ok to put makeup over?

there is a 5% panoxyl cream that is the least drying of them all. But for some reason they dont make it in a 2.5% version. In my experience, I found panoxyl pretty damn drying but I cant remember if I had the the acnegel or aquagel. Avoid if they have alcohol in as its pretty drying

Guest ldanielle

I would warn you that if you have pale/sensitive typically English skin this Regimen can cause EVERY spot to leave a mark and fuck up your skin tone. But if you have a darker, more tanned skin tone it may be better for getting rid of acne. Otherwise I would substitute the BP (Panoxyl) in this Regimen for something else (not quite sure what though) and just still follow the same steps.

hey thanks...i got some 2.5 aquagel yesterday..so far its great!

im lucky in that apart from my acne, i actually have really nice (albeit being VERY oily) beige olive skin, that is very rarely sensitive to anything...plus, i find that redness clears very quickly on me as long as im spot free; im a quick healer anyway, and having really oily skin helps the healing!

oh..and i didnt realise..panoxyl 2.5 acnegel doesnt exist, lmao..only in stronger solutions.