Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ldanielle

WHAT THE FUCK

Guest ldanielle

I just did my third GA peel, left it on for six minutes then neutralised it with baking soda and put on moisturiser. My first one I left on for 1 minute and second for 3 min 30 secs, they only made my face a bit red and didn't make any difference. However, now just after doing this one, my face has LOADS of red patches and looks really blotchy with loads of red spots.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND HAVE I DONE SOME SORT OF DAMAGE TO MY SKIN?! cry.gif or does it just mean it's actually working this time?

someone help me

Okokok . .. you can relax^^ I just did a 50% peel last week for the first time and I had similar results. If it is just red then that should go away. However, you might also soon notice that there are some area that are a little bit pussy or slightly enflamed. Its fine . . . exventually . . . except in the next couple days you might notice areas start to scab over in a thin but o- so attractive brown scab. Dont pick at it! Just let it a lone and it will fall off pretty quick . . .I picked mine and it made my skin underneath pink . . . which recently went away yay^^

Guest ldanielle

I don't know, I could kind of say it looks inflamed all over right now really, v. blotchy and red (I did only do it about 10 minutes ago though). Do you think it is likely my skin will be back to normal for Monday?

How long did it take yours to get back to normal then, and those scabs, were they in parts you had spots or something?

thanks for the reply btw

Guest ldanielle

Well it's been... over an hour now, nowhere near as red as it was before... so PANIC OVER PEOPLE you can all calm down now wink.gif

maybe u left it on too long...the second should be no longer than 2 mins and the third should be less than 5,but yet idk much about GA peels, but the instructions say not to leave on for more than 6 mins. U should have worked up to it, u might be doing sum damage to ur skin.