Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I never thought my life would come to this. Just 5 minutes ago I was looking at my face for about 30 minutes in different mirrors in my house, trying to see which one made my face look better and examining my skin. I've been on accutane for 2 months and its barely helped at all and to make matters worse I just broke out bad AGAIN.

Basicly, I went from being a popular kid in HS, winning 2 state championships in cross country to dropping out of college this semester and giving up my running scholarship. All because of what?? Fucking acne on my face. Lots of it. I never had it in high school... so why the fuck now.

I pretty much have no friends here because I isolate myself. It's not like I dont want to go out and meet people even with acne but something is holding me back and I cant fight it. Maybe I am weak... I dont know. But I just cant go socialize looking like this.

If I dont clear up on another 3 months of accutane, I'm going to live in the woods and build myself a little cabin and smoke bud all day and hunt.

I dont want people feeling sorry for me... I just wanted to say this because I pretty much have no one to talk to.

My life sucks, i have always been a nobody, i just dont feel like i fit in, im always sef contus around everyone, even some of my family. I duno what to do...

Please don't give up on life because you feel so frustrated with your skin. Yes, it sucks and it's not fair that you have to deal with it while so many others have flawless skin, but realize that there is so much to life that it's silly to get upset about what you don't have. You can be frustrated every once in a while, but don't let it consume your entire life. Try and figure out what you want to do with your life, then try to achieve whatever goal you've set out for yourself.

Acne sucks, and no one should have to deal with it, but you don't have to be unhappy just because you don't have perfect skin. Life isn't a competition, do the best you can with what you are given and don't try to compare yourself to others who have different opportunities in life.

j

Yeh my life sucks too, i hate it. Lost my dreams, never feel confident, just wish i wasnt around most the time. This shit never goes away.

Guest *Clara

I just got 3 big redmarks that even neosporin won't heal. I wish I could rip my face off and grow a new one. evil.gif I've spent so much money fighting my redmarks and now I've got some new ones... damn. All I do now is go to work, shop for beauty crap, and sleep with my drugs. eusa_doh.gif

I never thought my life would come to this.  Just 5 minutes ago I was looking at my face for about 30 minutes in different mirrors in my house, trying to see which one made my face look better and examining my skin.  I've been on accutane for 2 months and its barely helped at all and to make matters worse I just broke out  bad AGAIN. 

Basicly, I went from being a popular kid in HS,  winning 2 state championships in cross country to dropping out of college this semester and giving up my running scholarship.  All because of what??  Fucking acne on my face.  Lots of it.  I never had it in high school... so why the fuck now. 

I pretty much have no friends here because I isolate myself.  It's not like I dont want to go out and meet people even with acne but something is holding me back and I cant fight it.  Maybe I am weak... I dont know.  But I just cant go socialize looking like this.

If I dont clear up on another 3 months of accutane, I'm going to live in the woods and build myself a little cabin and smoke bud all day and hunt. 

I dont want people feeling sorry for me... I just wanted to say this because I pretty much have no one to talk to.

my life is really good. i never say i hate my life because i have good parents, money and opportunities. what i say is i hate my face and appearance. thats not my life.

Hey...can I smoke that bud with you?

My life doesn't suck but I still don't like it and it would be a hell of a lot better without these red marks. No one really understands and they tell me not to let it run my life, but uh, fuck you, you haven't lived with this shit so don't tell me how to live my life, feel me? But for people who have lived it and tell me it's gunna be okay, it still doesn't make it any better.

I'd rather be anti-social than try to go out and party with gross red marks.

But, I know that it will get better, but I just want it better SOON.

My life sucks, i have always been a nobody, i just dont feel like i fit in, im always sef contus around everyone, even some of my family. I duno what to do...

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I know that having clear skin or not isn't going to make my life any better or worse. There are so many other crappy thing going on in my life. Most of which I created for myself. Maybe when i feel better about myself, which i'm in the process of, I'll be able to work on all the other crappy stuff.

Maybe you should think about going to therapy? (sorry, psychology major)...but I understand what you're saying....when I'm really broken out...I hate my life... I don't want to see people .... I want to hide from everyone...because i feel like they don't understand....because most people I'm around...well, they have clear skin...and they can't relate to me...and my struggles...but really....I'll give you an example...like, my roommate has weight problems...not morbid or anything...just a few extra pounds that she just can't get rid of....and I know she hates me for being so thin...eating pizza right infront of her....but I look at her and her flawless skin...and I'm so jealous....we all have our problems....sometimes we have to say "SCREW IT, I'M GOING OUT TODAY".....life is too short....gotta hold on to every second, we're not here forever.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Therapy never did crap for me. I think it's just me and my personality though cause i have no prob with therapist. My parents are psychologist and I'm friends with some of their psychologists friends. I'm a very quiet person and just don't like talking to strangers about why I'm depressed. When i get uncomfortable i close off. And then there's the one I had who actually fell asleep during my session.

I've known lots of people who did with it but I just don't think it was for me.

omg its just some pinples cheer up, ppl dont notice it that much, u make it worse than it is FFS.

Yeah, life sucks sometimes. I feel so bad right now, I quit my job and have been slacking in college. I hate being out in daylight, I feel like a bat. I just want Accutane to run its course, thats all that keeps me going. It will work, my redmarks suck. Mostly, if I could rid myself of these redmarks, I would dance all night and give two shits about my pimples. Oh, I will dance now thinking about it. Dance Dance Dance.

Damn I can't wait to go clubbing anytime I want aswell. Actually I still go but it just aint the same thinking about what people are thinking when they see you. Got to get my c walk on soon