Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok this is really weird, but I've had acne for several years now, and this doesn't always happen, but it usually does. I barely ever get 1 zit, I usually get 2, and they're almost in the same spot but on the other side of my face. For example, if i get a zit on my right cheek bone, i'll get another zit on my left cheek bone. Or, if i get a zit at the end of my right eyebrow, i get another zit at the end of my left eyebrow, etc. I've asked my friends, and my brothers and they have noticed this too. Does anyone know if there is any reason for this, or does this happen to you too?

Ok this is really weird, but I've had acne for several years now, and this doesn't always happen, but it usually does.  I barely ever get 1 zit, I usually get 2, and they're almost in the same spot but on the other side of my face.  For example, if i get a zit on my right cheek bone, i'll get another zit on my left cheek bone.  Or, if i get a zit at the end of my right eyebrow, i get another zit at the end of my left eyebrow, etc. I've asked my friends, and my brothers and they have noticed this too.  Does anyone know if there is any reason for this, or does this happen to you too?

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

That never happens to me and I break out more on my left to right. I think it's cause i tend to sleep on my right side.

i sometimes put my hands on my face, but its mostly my chin, and where i tend to break out isn't where i place my hands.