Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Anybody start regimen with Eucerin Skin Renewal?

Hi. I wanted to ask those of you who started the regimen using Eucerin Skin Renewal moisturizer how it felt. Did it sting a lot or did it feel ok?

Thanks.

Guest TylerD

When I did the regimen I started with eucerin skin renewal. It would sting a bit for the first minute for the first week but after was all good. My face was never red though while using it. It was the only moisturizer I ever really liked!!

I tried to start Eucerine with the regimen...Stung alot and was really red...I personally needed to add one element at a time. After I got used to the BP after a few weeks, I needed to adjust once again to the Eucerin.

i started the regimen with eucerin but then again ive been using bp products for a while.... all it did was make my face red just for a little while though and it went back to normal .. no stinging or nething

Hi.  I wanted to ask those of you who started the regimen using Eucerin Skin Renewal moisturizer how it felt.  Did it sting a lot or did it feel ok?

Thanks.

There was a little stinging for about 5 minutes and I was red for about 20 mins. After that first day I haven't had a problem with the Eucerin. I had been using BP for quite some time though.

It was good, no redness and that stuff, but then during my 2nd or 3rd week my face was red, discolored, rough and irritated.

Everytime i apply eucerin skin renewal my whole face turns red for a bid, even if im real gentle

its been like this for the past month, but theres no stinging or pain what so ever the redness just lasts for a few minutes..

Could this be bad for my skin, and if so, what is something else that is equal to or beter than eucerin