Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was totally down in the dumps the other day. My hormones are going wild and my acne is bad at the moment. I was crying alittle but trying to hide it from my boyfriend. He just took me in his arms asked me what was wrong, when I told him it was my skin he just took my face in his hands(totally un-hygenic but didnt wanna spoil the sentiment) and told me that they were only spots and that with or without them he loves me more than anything in the world.I asked him if he woulda still fell for me if my skin had been like this when he first met me. he just laughed and said yeah cause he wasnt lookin at my face he was looking at my ass when he first saw me. I just laughed I couldnt help it, typical guy just thinking about booty!! I felt so much better, so when Im down Im just gonna think of all the good things people have said to me.

Has anyone else had someone say something that touches your heart, makes you feel amazing or just laugh out loud and make you forget about your acne for those few minutes? i just thought it would be nice to share good things that have happened to us even when we feel so alone.

Whenever I'm crying over my skin, my boyfriend tells me I look beautiful, with or without make up. That always makes me feel better, even if I don't believe him

My boyfriend said yesterday:

1. you don't have anything to worry about!!!

2. look..until the day i say "you look ugly today" which i'll never say just assume i'll always think you're beautiful

that made my day biggrin.gif

Awww...your man sounds like a keeper biggrin.gif I bet you're taking great care of him too for a guy to be treating you that way. Yayyy eusa_dance.gif

Many guys could take a lesson from your boyfriend...hehe