Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
campfitnfun

I'm gonna try no make-up for awhile

i've gone without makeup since the start of the regimen (10 days). it's definitely a tough barrier to get through, but i'm glad i have. it's given me an extra half hour of sleep in the morning, it makes my routine a lot easier!

my skins just feels so much cleaner with makeup. it's thanking me because it actually has a chance to breathe.

and just like the other user, i love my eyes and my smile and my butt. be proud of what you have!

so i say go au natural, you'll be happy you did.

I like the natural look.  I like my eyes, my hair.  I love my ass.  No one has them.  They are mine.  All mine.

wow you guys are really brave..

the biggest leap ive taken is switching to medicated makeup, then at least im not fucking up any decent skin i have by blocking it.

unfortunately i dont realy love anthing about myself...ooh..i like my shoulders actually...and my collar bone biggrin.gif

Good for you guys who are not going to wear makeup. For some people makeup can make your acne worse and that is something that can bother someone, just wondering if their skin would be clearer with no makeup. Ive tested this and my makeup doesnt affect my acne but everyone is different and more sensitive. campfitnfun, I think the more you tell yourself those things the more you will be comfortable in your own skin, you go girl! I myself could never go without makeup because I hate looking at myself without it, and I always think that its inpolite not to where it when you have acne, for the sake of others!

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Mine actually got worse after I stopped wearing makeup for about a year. At least I know it wasn't my makeup making my skin worse.

campfitnfun... Is someone trying to steal you ass, or for that matter you eyes and hair?

I like the natural look.  I like my eyes, my hair.  I love my ass.  No one has them.  They are mine.  All mine.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I'd want to see you kicking that girl's ass. I've never seen someone put the cowabunga ninja turtle funkmasta flex on someone's ass.