Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Every night I have insomnia. More of a mental thing if anything else. It's just simply that I don't wanna sleep! Coax me to sleep someone!!!

Every night I have insomnia. More of a mental thing if anything else. It's just simply that I don't wanna sleep! Coax me to sleep someone!!!

<< feels your pain as also experienced insomnia many times.. and definately sucks..

Guest Mr K

masturbation.. than

Find a pool and go for a swim... or go for a jog

followed by masturbation

Guest mishmosh

have you tried taking melatonin at night?

Guest *Clara

Sleeping pills might help or you could ask for help from your doctor.

glass of warm milk? eusa_angel.gif

seriously tho, you only get insomnia if your a couch potato ergo lazy.

working out, would and should cure insomnia, give it a go.

or get a job as a bricklayer, makes me sleep like a baby.

or take "Mr K" advice and masturbate, masturbation is the solution for everything lol.gif

I have trouble sleeping as well......Which is perfect cause it makes your acne a lot worse....

I recently got a great new job from excitment I couldnt sleep....For a good week...Ended up with the worst looking face ever to start my job....

Try meditating right before you lie down....

If you dont want to read all about it..which you should

just get in a comfortable postion, no noise, no breeze, and think about nothing, concentrate on your breathing...deep breaths, at first hold in air for awhile to help get relaxed..... when a thought comes up let it come and pass.......I look at the blackness and think of that as my blank mind.... start with 5min a night go up till however long

Or you you can think about it as if you were going down a river...all your thoughts are along the land but u see em and just let em pass....

This helps me soo much to get sleepy...

And when you lie down...do the same thing try and think of nothing....

everyone should def. read about meditation its helped me in so many ways...

Guest pokerbugg

what time is it over there in the uk?

Guest pokerbugg

wow time diff. is crazy! its 2:17pm over here

OH man, i think i've seriously had insomnia from when i was born. My parents have tried everything on me, but I barely ever sleep more than 5 hours a night, and that's on a good night. Here's what i've learned on everything. Working out helps, but working out too much makes your insomnia worse. I have been constantly beaten to death with that you need to create a routine for yourself. You can't just go to sleep whenever you want any time. You have to go to sleep around the same time every night. If stress is keeping you up, write down your thoughts before you go to bed. Melatonin, didn't help me at all. Ambien, is alright, only works sometimes but gives me migraines. Sonata, is ok only works sometimes as well. Lunesta is the best sleeping pill i've taken and it's recommended for long use also. There's a new one that's called Rozerem, which is recommended for long term use, but i've taken it for a week or so now, and it hasn't helped me much, it worked maybe the 1st night, or two i took it. They also say to sleep with all the lights off, no tv, no distractions in a dark room, and don't get up and walk around. I can't sleep with all the tv off, i've slept with a tv my whole entire life.

hmm i dont know what to say. I sleep like a baby. even 8 hrs of sleep is not enough for me. Warm glass of milk about half an hour before u sleep is good, do not do exercise or any extreme activites before u sleep, make sure ur room temperature is just right, try not to think too much in bed or u can take sleeping pills.

glass of warm milk? eusa_angel.gif

seriously tho, you only get insomnia if your a couch potato ergo lazy.

working out, would and should cure insomnia, give it a go.

or get a job as a bricklayer, makes me sleep like a baby.

or take "Mr K" advice and masturbate, masturbation is the solution for everything lol.gif

Everyone that is saying excercise! excercise! When I had real problems sleeping I would do that before bed thinking if I go for a jog i would be in bed in no time, but it just got me more energized.lol Just be more active in general, jog, play a sport etc. Dont take sleeping pills. They are addicting and give you sleepy morning hangovers. Plus they dont work after a while. Just read a book, watch a television show where you really have to listen to the dialogue to figure out whats going on. Thatll make you sleepy. If your anxious and worried, try to get thoughts out of your mind by lying in bed and concentrating on your breathing. I think anxiety is what is keeping everyone up, restlessness whatever you want to call it.

Guest Mr K
Everyone that is saying excercise! excercise! When I had real problems sleeping I would do that before bed thinking if I go for a jog i would be in bed in no time, but it just got me more energized.lol  Just be more active in general, jog, play a sport etc. Dont take sleeping pills. They are addicting and give you sleepy morning hangovers. Plus they dont work after a while. Just read a book, watch a television show where you really have to listen to the dialogue to figure out whats going on. Thatll make you sleepy. If your anxious and worried, try to get thoughts out of your mind by lying in bed and concentrating on your breathing. I think anxiety is what is keeping everyone up, restlessness whatever you want to call it.