Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No, one looks as ur face as much as ur clothes

get some nice clothes.

Pradas/ Pumas Shoes

Nice Jeans

Nice Swetahshirt,

U look tight and diseal.

Now no matter how many pimples u have u will be in style and looking good.

Trust me this is good.

Ive tryed tryed and tryed,, buying new classy stuff doesnt make me feel anybetter, im not sure if i look it either.

ive some alot of guys who dress like shit still get girls....sure dressing nice may get you get you a better repuation as far as the "popular people" go, but its not going to make you look good

I'v never been one of those pretty-boy types.

Fashion doesn't interest me one bit.

The day I spend as much time in clothes shops as my girl does I'll have to shoot myself.

I agree with first dude who started this shit, good clothes are a must for me cool.gif . While it is true that there are guys that scrub and still get tang 'cause girls find them attractive, the way you dress helps out. Girls tell me how good I dress all time (not trying to brag), so it definitely has gotten me some pussy points. There is this one dude who I never thought would get that much but he dresses nicely so girls think he's hot, so I would say good clothes can make a decent looking person look better.

Find something that makes you feel good in, something that makes you think you look good. Works pretty well for me, oh and something that covers my neck somewhat lol.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Interesting because I really could care less about people's clothes... I'm not going to like someone more just because of they have "nice" clothes. As long as your comfy and it works for you then go with that. I don't aspire to be shallow. I've got better things to do.

Good clothes are nice, but it work make you feel like you have a clear face. I've always dressed fairly nice, I think so anyways. I have to say that no matter how I used to dress I always used to feel ugly from the acne.

Guest Mr K
Interesting because I really could care less about people's clothes... I'm not going to like someone more just because of they have "nice" clothes. As long as your comfy and it works for you then go with that. I don't aspire to be shallow. I've got better things to do.