Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
electroscars

mirrors....again :-(

Ok so if you can only see your scars when you get up close and personal with a mirror does that mean that others probably don't notice them like I do? I am just wondering b/c I can't see them when I just look in the mirror, but when I get close and look at the angles they are there sad.gif

Ok so if you can only see your scars when you get up close and personal with a mirror does that mean that others probably don't notice them like I do?  I am just wondering b/c I can't see them when I just look in the mirror, but when I get close and look at the angles they are there  sad.gif

Hey Electro....I think I read somewhere that your scarring is mild if you can't see it from three feet away or further. That's probably not a consolation...I've done the same thing myself....gotten really close under bad lighting to see how gross I look.

If you don't see them when you look in the mirror...others probably don't see them either unless they get really close. And who gets that close except your significant other? People who get really close to my face when they are talking to me creep me out anyway, LOL