Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aaah21

Need an advice! - getting off Mino!!

hey,

im getting off mino, and im also on the regime at the same time... i must say that the mino wasnt all that benificial for the first 3 months until i started the regime, however it did help. im still taking 2x50mg of mino /day... along with the regime once a day. im about to stop mino (as my doc said)... in about 2 weeks...

what to expect? what not to expect? any ideas?thoughts?suggestions?

thanks in advance

mino is shit, just stay off it, seriously some of the rare side effects of antibiotics like mino are just as bad as some of the rare side effects that accutane has and mino hardly does anything for your skin so your best off without it.. oh and you also get yellow teeth from it which is gross.

mino is shit, just stay off it, seriously some of the rare side effects of antibiotics like mino are just as bad as some of the rare side effects that accutane has and mino hardly does anything for your skin so your best off without it.. oh and you also get yellow teeth from it which is gross.