Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

how could you , not?

how can people not pop their zits if there is white at the top?

u dont have to squeeze all u gotta do is press down and pull apart and it should come out

im sure pulling apart doesnt make infections deeper but everytime a pimple gets to have a white head i pull apart and it comes out... how could u go around with a noticible zit like that?

no it isnt good to pop any pimple you damn fools. if you knew anything about the way skin regenerates and is meant to be treated youd know sweezing is stupid.

no it isnt good to pop any pimple you damn fools. if you knew anything about the way skin regenerates and is meant to be treated youd know sweezing is stupid.

I didn't say I had good results, but thats because white heads are the least of my worries.

Its a fact that white heads usually head faster if the puss has been extracted.

I got a leaflet about it from my derm, which tells you the "correct" method of popping a pimple, he doesn't condone it, because it can go wrong, but since I'm going to do it anyway....

LOL, getting all wound up...

Your entitled to your opinion, but squeezing works for me just fine so I will continue to do so.

Hey im srry i quoted u by accidnet, i meant to quote Mr.420.

420 is an ididot dont listen to him. He has no opnion at all, cause he is brainless by what he said that must prove it. Some pimples if not popped will leave red spot on ur face for weeks, and popped one will disappear within days.

the white stuff is the bacteria/infection itself. if you squeeze it out (usually you can feel when it has all come out.. the whitehead is no longer painful to the touch), then the infection is gone, and the little red mark that remains is usually gone within a few days.

so long as you use a sterile needle, pop it at the right time (as someone said, when it's "ripe"), get it all out, and clean the surrounding area, popping is effective.

This is a tough call because if I have a whitehead I'll pop it. I don't want to go out with it. But it's a good idea to make sure it is really ready and then to do it gently and quickly and don't force anything. Having said that, I have very resilient skin that does not scar easily. People with easily scarring skin might try to be more patient and not pop.

anybody calling me an idiot for sayign not to pop is an even bigger idiot. popping is not a good thing to do you fucking retard clean face, if you constantly apply bp to a pimple it will go down and leave a mark that last's about three days and then its completely gone, if you pop it then it will last a couple weeks. why am i even argueing with people on an acne forum. maybe popping will kill and put down the zit ten times faster but the redmark also stays around for ten times longer

anybody calling me an idiot for sayign not to pop is an even bigger idiot. popping is not a good thing to do you fucking retard clean face, if you constantly apply bp to a pimple it will go down and leave a mark that last's about three days and then its completely gone, if you pop it then it will last a couple weeks. why am i even argueing with people on an acne forum. maybe popping will kill and put down the zit ten times faster but the redmark also stays around for ten times longer

I agree w/ the "poppers" I have tried both ways, popping works better for me. If I leave a zit alone it will last FOREVER. Yeah the whitehead goes away but your are left w/ a big red bump in it's place, but if I pop it then it scabs over & goes away in two days tops.

I dont get white heads very often. I do, however, have a great plenty of blackheads. I do "pop" those. That is, I push them out to the surface. Sometimes in the process I accidently push out a blackhead in a nearby pore that has yet to turn "black" and was thus not noticable.

I find if this is done gently and with toilet paper wrapped around the fingers, it will not irritate the skin too much and it will prevent the blackhead from becoming bigger or turning into something worse.

Anyone else "pop" blackheads?

Stupid noob 420, ur skin is made out of clay idiot?

U scar u push ur skin, and dont remove the whitehead. then u can say ur fucked, if it stays in there.

420 are u fucking old man, that ur skin doesnt have regenrative powers??

The Skin is able to clear the liitle redmark, after u pop it because it called infalmation which is temporary.

I hope none of you are on the regimen who pop.

Popping has some good and some bad.

But, basically, go on the regimen and you won't ever have to pop again because there will be nothing to pop.