Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luppe

Does anyone know a quick/temporary fix for acne?

I tried the Asprin mask for the last serveral weeks but no results sad.gif

Does anyone have any ways to temporary fix these little bumps scarterred throughout my face?

I know I already made this post before but it's worth a second shot sad.gif

BENZOYL PEROXIDE 5 OR 10%

along with salicylic acide 2% ( i use one from Paula Begoun); the liquid one.

Use a good cleanser, something that isn't abrasive as well.

Do this regularly .

stay away from makeup/cleansers with oils, petroleum, anything ending in stearates and glyceides...lanolin, etc,.

I haven't had a major breakout since added hibiclens, a nail brush, and Persagel as my regimen. When I would get alot of flareups, I washed with 10% bp bar soap and applied tons of Persagel throughout the day. My skin was clear in two days, but flaky by the 3rd.

With my regimen now it stays dry but it's not flaky.

i get itchy tiny red bumps on my forehead 2 from time 2 time, u need clean&clear deep cleaning astringent, itworks wonders for those lil suckers, it usually eliminates mine the first day, use it day and night, it might work 4 u, hope this helps

I tried the Asprin mask for the last serveral weeks but no results :(

Does anyone have any ways to temporary fix these little bumps scarterred throughout my face?

I know I already made this post before but it's worth a second shot :(

If there was one then this board wouldn't exist!

Anyway, an aspirin mask should only be done once or twice a week. I found when I used it constantly it stopped working. So I'm giving it a rest that way it'll work later. I think the aspirin mask is good spot treatment for if you picked at your face and need to get the redness and swelling down. Masks won't really fix your skin, they'll just give it a little boost. Clay masks are pretty good, but I wouldn't rec. them if your face is really dry. I'd suggest steaming your face before applying a mask, it works more effecitvely that way. Icing your face morning and night is a good idea. By icing I mean putting a piece of ice in a ziplock baggie and holding it on your face [go all over your entire face, and hold it a bit longer where there are pimples] and do this until the ice melts. Unfortunately there's no such thing as a quick fix to pimples. Pick a gentle soap-free, medicated-free wash and try not to put tons of crap on your face. By "crap" I mean a lot of pimple cream, etc. Spot treat as needed and don't overdo it. My skin improved in only a couple days using sages sensitive skin acne pack [www.zerozits.com], but I can't guarantee you have the same results.

i get itchy tiny red bumps on my forehead 2 from time 2 time, u need clean&clear deep cleaning astringent, itworks wonders for those lil suckers, it usually eliminates mine the first day, use it day and night, it might work 4 u, hope this helps

"Itchy, tiny red bumps" sound like an allergic reaction, not acne.

I haven't had a major breakout since added hibiclens, a nail brush, and Persagel as my regimen. When I would get alot of flareups, I washed with 10% bp bar soap and applied tons of Persagel throughout the day. My skin was clear in two days, but flaky by the 3rd.

With my regimen now it stays dry but it's not flaky.

What is Hibiclens like? Can I use it over my entire face everyday?? I can't tell from reading product reviews.