Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wanted to see how everyone found this site... Although I personally can't remember how I ran into this site... lol.

i was trying to find a cure for acne

so what do you know.. like what Adam always say

"Wala"

Acne.org

my second home

Just wanted to see how everyone found this site... Although I personally can't remember how I ran into this site... lol.

iono.. i can't ever switch from yahoo.. to google.. my friends always think i'm weird.. but i'm just too used to yahoo

iono.. i can't ever switch from yahoo.. to google.. my friends always think i'm weird.. but i'm just too used to yahoo

Google is the number one search engine in the world. Me? I went to ask.com and punched in some crazy question about acne that I can't remember. Actually, I do remember now. It was about rosacea but when I found a message board for rosacea, no one responded so I came here. Home sweet home!

Over a year ago I was having acne problems and came across this site through google, however I didn't join the forum till later on.

Over a year ago I was having acne problems and came across this site through google, however I didn't join the forum till later on.

Google is not everything. Just because its the fastest or most effective. All search engines were created equal and its not right to racially profile them. I dream of a day where all search engines have equal rights.

I was on google looking for something to cure my acen doubt.gif and I found acne.org wub.gif I lurked around for a little wile and finally joined biggrin.gif

My mum had taken an appiontment with the derm for me and my sister the day before, and I wanted to know what she probably would have give us, and know nore things about them...then I found acne.org, and the forum too!

I was searching the net for info on my latest drug prescription and the rest, as they say, is history