Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest *Clara

Sleeping, napping, take prescription drugs...

Guest *Clara

A year ago I used to take the drugs my doctor prescribed me for anxiety and all they did was knock me out, which I loved. Well since last week I started taking my valium again and sleeping all day or night because I'm not caring anymore. I feel like I don't have any motivation anymore. All I care about is perfecting my hair, skin, clothes but now I don't really have much motivation. Anyone know what I mean? sad.gif

yeah, I do clara. I sleep all the time, Im on tablets for a few things and I think thats what makes me tired and dehydrated probably, that makes it harder to get up. But sometimes ill go back to bed in the afternoon for 4 hours. Doing nothing makes you tired for some reason lol.

Its horrible to not have motivation to do anything but when you feel like this you dont really care. I think Im depressed because ive lost my appetite.. I wont go back on my depression pills though because its probably only because im not going out anywhere. I stopped them without cutting down which I later found out you should do, so I dont know if that made me worse.

I keep thinking about my looks too, looking for make-up online, hair things and all the rest. Thinking I need to look the best I can whenever I go out and feeling like everyone looks better than me or noone will like me unless I look good.

I think its partly because I get jealous easy too, so if I got a bf Id think he would go off with someone better looking or fancy one of my friends more than me, id hate that. haha.  confused.gif

sad.gif

Guest *Clara

I've had body dysmorphic disorder for years and I get jealous easily of other girls hair, makeup, body, so many things. I weigh around 112 pounds now so I've been eating more fatty foods like meat to try to gain more. I charge my card for tons of beauty crap I find online each month but in the end I still want more. Now I'm just tired of spend hours doing hair and skin treatments and worrying about each flaw I have. I had cosmetic surgery a week ago so my boss is letting me recover. Meh.

I can totally empathise with you here. I take Cipralex and they make me feel very much like I don't care. I also get tired all the time and would go to bed for maybe 2 hours in the evening, say from 7pm - 9pm, get up then go back to bed at about 12.

Well, I don't care about somethings but I kinda care about my skin. I feel totally hopeless about it and I think that if my skin was clear, I wouldn't need anti-depressants of any sort.

I can totally empathise with you here.  I take Cipralex and they make me feel very much like I don't care.  I also get tired all the time and would go to bed for maybe 2 hours in the evening, say from 7pm - 9pm, get up then go back to bed at about 12. 

Well, I don't care about somethings but I kinda care about my skin.  I feel totally hopeless about it and I think that if my skin was clear, I wouldn't need anti-depressants of any sort.

It would be the other way around, haha I think we would get on good if we met up, but im still too down to even meet my friends yet so it wont be for a bit anyway. I cant see me going up town again until its time for me to christmas shop and ive got no choice lol, then ill probably be well hidden under a hat & scarf tongue.gif hah. Cant anyway cause my peels not until mid-november, ill be lucky if im fully heeled up by december, I might be. I would love to meet you though

wub.gif

Valiums are excellent at making you completely numb to everything ..hence the reason I love them. I don't abuse it though, just take enough to put me to sleep when i'm up all night obsessing and being depressed about my face. They're too addicting though. I'm starting to need more to do the trick and that's not a point you want to get to.

Guest *Clara

My doctor keeps filling out the prescriptions so I'm just gonna use them. Life seems a lot nicer when I take them.

Guest *Clara

My dad is a good friend of my doctor. They used to work together at a family business so he's a really nice guy.