Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pilipala

did i use too much?????????

well, i don't know if anyone can help me but i had a spot on my right cheek a few days ago which turned into a head so i squeezed it. i know i shouldn't because i always end up having scabs when i start picking! anyway, last night i applyed bp gel as normal and put a bit etra on this one spot. however, this morning the rest of my face was not too bad but i looked at my cheek and had a big shock. the spot is quite dry but all the area around, quite a large area!!!, is very red! it looks awful! i don't know what to do. im going out tomorrow and i don't want to look silly. does anyone have any suggestions as to why this happened and if there is anything i can do to reduce the redness and get my right cheek back to a normalish colour? i know the spot won't go by tomorrow but the redness?? any hope?? please help!!!

well, i don't know if anyone can help me but i had a spot on my right cheek a few days ago which turned into a head so i squeezed it. i know i shouldn't because i always end up having scabs when i start picking! anyway, last night i applyed bp gel as normal and put a bit etra on this one spot. however, this morning the rest of my face was not too bad but i looked at my cheek and had a big shock. the spot is quite dry but all the area around, quite a large area!!!, is very red! it looks awful! i don't know what to do. im going out tomorrow and i don't want to look silly. does anyone have any suggestions as to why this happened and if there is anything i can do to reduce the redness and get my right cheek back to a normalish colour? i know the spot won't go by tomorrow but the redness?? any hope?? please help!!!

Guest blackheadben

use some green concealer. let it "dry" then apply your skin tone concealer and foundation. voila! it looks gone!

than so much for your help and advice. it looks a little better this morning so lets hope if i leave it alone it will go quicker! i am gonna try out my concelar during the day and then perfect it for tonight! but i cant find my green concelar i think my friend might have it! never mind! than again eusa_angel.gif

dont worry, how bad can one pimple be.

Trust me girls dont care over one pimple, or red spot, they understand that that is only temporary lol. if all fials put on make up. tongue.gif