Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sosimpole

SCRUB SCARS

All you guys know that I had a jessner peel that fucked my texture up bad!

Six weeks after the peel, I went back to the doc for the fucked up texture.

He then proceeded to have his nurse slackie do a facial scrub/mask on me,

which now I have shallow rolling scars all over my face. They are maybe

only a couple of layers lower than the rest of my skin, which makes for

a horrible look in the daylight. They are extremely shallow (by that I mean

about a 1/4 of a mm deep) but they are red and in some spots at least

a couple inches wide. It's been about 7-8 weeks since the scrub and

I was wondering what is the next course of action I should take?

I am going to see Dr. Sire in a week and a half, hopefully they

can fixed with a series of mild peels or microderms.....I want to

get your guys' take on this. Considering the scrub was done

6 weeks after the peel, how many layers of my skin are damaged?

Do you think it could have damaged the dermis, even though

it never bled or oozed? BTW- I fixed the texture problems

(large pores/orange peel) with emu oil and cp serum. But as

my texture gets better, it makes these scrub marks so much

more apparent. On my right cheek it looks like a wavy mess

it is so bad. Will they maybe smooth out in time, or should I

help it along with mild exfoliation. Sorry people I've been so

depressed lately the only fun I have is poppin vicodin and

watchin adult swim on the ol' tube.............fuck I'm a mess!

I'm seriously suicidal people, fuck somebody help me!

Fuck sakes, I had just scarred pores and icepicks,

now I look like fuckin hell, I pray to God everynight

to extingish this agony or at least this life! I can't keep

on living on a steady diet of vico's and weed! Next time

I run out, I'm gonna really be at rock bottom!

Do you have a close up pic of it? Hard to tell what it may look like or be without a pic. Seems like it couldn't have done alot of damage and may possibly just be the coloring is off in those places which should even out with time. Don't do anything rash. I know it sounds bad but there are people with serious major skin problems which are still optomistic. Give it some time and don't be so hard on yourself. Most people look at your overall appearance and don't just zoom in on your skin texture. I'm sure you have other good qualities you can focus on untill you get your skin where you want it in appearance. You know you may want to change your diet as well. Lots of veggies and fluids to help the appearance of your skin. Now so many didn't like the Smoothbeam but it worked for me. Really improved my texture and helped with shallow small scars. This was around 1.5 years ago but I am considering more treatments in a few months. Possibly a good toner and moisturizer as well. Alpha Lipoic acid is a good supplement, ester c and many more. Chin up. smile.gif

Man weird you say that Ive been feeling very helpless lately, I got one friend that been supporting me thru out all this. I tell you, days after my 4rth peel, my skin was so wavy, the smooth skin i had once, was gone. I felt like shit for doing it to myself. I reached the fourth peel thinking hey i just did 3 why not go for the fourth, but the fourth was the one that was a disastereous.

The good news brother, the lines are fading away and my skin is taking its original texture and structure back thats for sure. Its just taking lots of time. Iam still fighting the pores issue, I have cu3 copper peptide, retina, glycolic cream , miroderm crystals. I irritate the skin with retina a and glycolic, the following morning I do the crystal wash and apply more 10 glcolic cream after. I basicly irritate the skin for 3 days and right on wed thurs and fri I use the copper peptide as much as i can.

My skin is nowhere near what it was before the peel, but its getting alot better and it gives me hope. Next tuesday I plan on getting a second microderma done followed by glycolic thruout the day after and copper peptide the following days.

It looks like its gonna eventually get fixed but might take much more time, which i dont mind as long as it goes back to normal.

Theres hope brother, give it time and use those magic chemicals you got there, something has to happen:) I will keep you updated on my second microdermabrasion tuesday. Another 125 down the drain. I was thinking about getting a microdermabrasion home. Thats another thread..

I just got ambien tonight, to help me sleep and forget a little, I know the feeling,

Keep your head up and trust me time will fix this up.

Ambiens kick ass! I was seriously bummin out yesterday, it was my dad's anniversary of his passing.

But shit turned around real quick, I have a 63 vw notchback that has been in the interior shop for

months. It was me and my dad's project for years! My guy at the shop e-mailed me to let me

know that my car was done and ready to pick up! I rolled that shit tuff last night. I got a few

tweaks that I'm still gonna have to work out, but man that car is sweet! My skin still looks like

hell, of course, how's it lookin for you?

Do you have a close up pic of it? Hard to tell what it may look like or be without a pic. Seems like it couldn't have done alot of damage and may possibly just be the coloring is off in those places which should even out with time. Don't do anything rash. I know it sounds bad but there are people with serious major skin problems which are still optomistic. Give it some time and don't be so hard on yourself. Most people look at your overall appearance and don't just zoom in on your skin texture. I'm sure you have other good qualities you can focus on untill you get your skin where you want it in appearance. You know you may want to change your diet as well. Lots of veggies and fluids to help the appearance of your skin.  Now so many didn't like the Smoothbeam but it worked for me. Really improved my texture and helped with shallow small scars. This was around 1.5 years ago but I am considering more treatments in a few months.  Possibly a good toner and moisturizer as well.  Alpha Lipoic acid is a good supplement, ester c and many more. Chin up.  smile.gif

You have an appointment with Dr. Sire, he is really great! Curious to know what he suggests.

I can't imagine the scrub reaching the dermis and causing scarring.

Actually I remember reading somewhere that you shouldn't apply any pressure on the paces where collagen is forming, after a peel or needling. There was a guy on healthboard who had needling done and then used a scrub, his scars conceived again. Did you originally have scars in that area or are these more like scratches?

Have you read Maya's post of vinegar and lemon method?

She said it works well on orange peel texture.

sosimple,

You wouldn't mind letting us know the name of the derm that did all this negative stuff would you? Just lets people know.

Best of luck with your new derm. I think I noticed that leaving my skin alone has been the best thing so far aside from my needling which seemed to help quite a bit.

Sorry to hear about your dad too.

Colin

You have an appointment with Dr. Sire, he is really great! Curious to know what he suggests.

I can't imagine the scrub reaching the dermis and causing scarring.

Actually I remember reading somewhere that you shouldn't apply any pressure on the paces where collagen is forming, after a peel or needling. There was a guy on healthboard who had needling done and then used a scrub, his scars conceived again. Did you originally have scars in that area or are these more like scratches?

Have you read Maya's post of vinegar and lemon method?

She said it works well on orange peel texture.

sosimple,

You wouldn't mind letting us know the name of the derm that did all this negative stuff would you?  Just lets people know.

Best of luck with your new derm.  I think I noticed that leaving my skin alone has been the best thing so far aside from my needling which seemed to help quite a bit.

Sorry to hear about your dad too.

Colin

That's a very honorable decision to not backlash and mention the doctor's name. But if he did that stuff to you then it's not slander just the facts. Scary to think that most of your problems came from seeing an 'expert' but many people on this board have seen negative result from 'experts'. It really does hurt to put trust in someone and have them harm more than help and still take money from you.

That's a very honorable decision to not backlash and mention the doctor's name.  But if he did that stuff to you then it's not slander just the facts.  Scary to think that most of your problems came from seeing an 'expert' but many people on this board have seen negative result from 'experts'.  It really does hurt to put trust in someone and have them harm more than help and still take money from you.