Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone else had acne related dreams? I had the freakiest one last night which I think may have been triggered by thinking about my shallow icepick scars recently. I dreamt that I had gigantic holes left in my face from acne. And when I say holes, I *really* mean holes...like there were patches with no skin...they were really deep and instead of skin, the bottom had this shiny(wet), greyish material. There was one an inch in diameter next to my left eye, a triangular one on my forehead and a larger-than-possible one on my right jawline which was right down to the bone. And there were people around me with lots of acne who (oddly) looked at me as if I were completely normal. huh....

Anyways, I was totally relieved when I woke up!!!! lol.giflol.gif

Please share your freaky acne dreams here....

I dreamt last night that I went into a bathroom but wouldnt look in the mirror because I didnt want to see my face. But I ended up looking and my acne wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. I had a dream last week that I cleared up to and felt good. then i woke up, and i was like "oh yeah...." oh well

That sounds like a scary dream. I'll probably have a dream like that tonight now, more like a nightmare! I don't recall having any acne dreams but I did have a sad dream last night! I was playing basketball (I don't know why, since I don't play basketball but oh well) against this team that came from the US and I totally fell in love with this big, dopey guy who looked like the cute man out of the Green Mile. He gave me flowers and it was such a nice dream until he had to go back home! It all happened so quickly and I seriously felt sad lol how sad. I hate falling in love in a dream rolleyes.gif

when i was taking accutane, only for 3 weeks i had this really intense realistic dream that i was looking in the mirror, and all this shit started oozing out of my face they looked like worms. the next day i stopped taking it. that dream was definately accutane related, never had one like that. i was so relieved when i woke up.

Guest Mr K

Funily enough i have had a disturbing acne dream.

Same!!

I was walking around on the sidealk and random people walked up to me and said in a very imformative voice "You knwo that shouldnt be on your face"

WIERD!

Very funny that this toic should arise just now because just last night i had the first dream i have ever had that my complection was an issue, and it actually made me very happy, here itis:

I was sitting on some random bleachers whatching people work, they were all working at desks doing paper work, and then this girl sat beside me and we started talking, she was gorgious! then after a while she touched my face and i said "arn't you discusted by my complection" and she simply said "no", the rest of the dream is a little fuzzy, i remember hiding from some cops and smashing in a car window, she was with me the whole time, i felt happy for the first time in many many months, then i woke up. The happieness lingered for about 2 hours then I went into the work bathroom saw my face and back to good old depression.

I always have dreams about being clear, except not only am I clear but I'm also amazingly good looking.

Then I wake up, take a look in the mirror at my red bumpy face and go back to bed and consider staying there for the rest of the day/week/month/year/life.

A few nights ago I dreamt of having a BAD breakout from accutane...I had cysts, they were pretty big, but flat and they hurt...the funny thing is that I am not on Accutane, but I was supposed to, and the thing I fear the most is actally the initial breakout...lol biggrin.gifeusa_doh.gif

I stopped a bunch of stuff recently (amphetamines, pain killers, etc) and now I dream like mad. like 3-5 seperate but related dreams a night. and acne is so engrained in who I am everyone i see in my dreams i treat like i do in real life. I act according and thinking about my acne while interacting with them. like seeing my ex-boyfriend and thinking "I wonder what hes thinking about my face" cause he never saw me with acne, and seeing friends and even people i make up in my head and wondering what they think about my skin. i just cant escape anything. oh well

Guest *Clara

I had a nightmare where I had a bunch of pimples but they were all bleeding! Once when I was in the 9th grade I was in the bathroom and I saw a pimple bleeding on my face in the mirror! I quickly tried to dry it up with toilet paper and went to class. After that class I checked my face in the bathroom again and I had this big black mark... it was dried blood... I was so fucking embarrassed that day. cry.gif Well I had a nightmare about it except I dreamt I had lots of bloody pimples. Ugh, so horrible. eusa_boohoo.gif

Yep. I have them all the time. I will have a dream that I have severe cystic acne all over my face, and Im in a lot of pain. I wake up, and I'm always relieved... I mean, I have acne, but just not nearly as bad as in those dreams...

I have dreams about my skin all the time. The whole feeling of the dreams and what im thinking in them is very close to how i feel in reality. Here are a few of them:

I walk out of a public bathroom stall to wash my hands and I dont look in the mirror as usual because I dont want to look at myself. Something forces me to look up? and I see horrible acne all over my face and I break the mirror.

I am applying makeup , liquid foundation, and I am applying it slowly and very sparingly. Then my hands start moving faster, and I am putting it all over my face, my eyes, my lips, everything. I look like a brown blob in the mirror.

I am looking in the mirror and peeling my skin away and its getting clearer and clearer but is not 100% so I keep peeling all of the acne, the scars, but its just never what I want it to be. I am frustrated and angry.

I've had quite a few over the last coupla months actually. Its usually me looking in the mirror and my skins got worse. I wake up and thankfully it was just a dream, unfortunately I always seem to get an outbreak soon after these sorts of dreams. Acne premonitions??? nah

no way! i've had that same nightmare several times! i always wake up relieved that i don't actually have those huge holes in my face...very strange..

Damnit! I went and had an acne dream after all this acne dream talk! Same old thing, looking in the mirror and my acnes got much worse, my forehead in particular had broken out with several papules. Woke up and it was pretty clear thankfully!

I think i'm usually clear in my dreams and then I wake up and quickly run my hand over my face to see if any acnes gone down/come up! So very sad.............