Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ugh, my hair is terible at the moment! ive grown it long to cover my red marks on my forehead. im just waiting for them to die down and fade enough so i can go get my haircut and look schexy biggrin.gif

The lighting at the salon I go to makes my skin look horrible...and I hate the fact that the stylist has to get so close to your face when they wash and cut your hair...Makes me feel uncomfortable...

The lighting at the salon I go to makes my skin look horrible...and I hate the fact that the stylist has to get so close to your face when they wash and cut your hair...Makes me feel uncomfortable...

i hate getting my haircut because they put all this crap i hate all over my head and touch my face. I don't like their products and i don't want their hands with all their NON HYPOALLERGENIC PRODCUTS all over my face.

Mmm yeah, but sometimes a haircut is good, my mum says that it'll allow more sun to reach my skin and the oils naturally found in hair or the hair product you use won't seep as much onto your skin. But yeah, it does tend to draw attention to your skin =/ I usually keep it long anyway biggrin.gif just see my picture gallery for such a haircut

i cut my own hair and not only does my face look and feel better, its less red and believe it or not it actually feels cleaner. buzzcut biggrin.gif

i also save mucho dinero biggrin.gif

I always go straight home and wash my hair after a haircut, because they always put hairspray and gel in my hair. I never, ever use anything other than shampoo & conditioner because of my skin.

Having to sit in front of a mirror while getting a haircut is torture. It just shows you the reality of what everyone else is seeing. When you can't see yourself, you can kind of live in your denial.

Guest *Clara
I try to keep my hair as short as possible.  I honestly think that it's cleaner and healthier for your skin.

I try to keep my hair as short as possible.  I honestly think that it's cleaner and healthier for your skin.