Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ash_82

clear skin supplements

I was just wondering if anyone had tried the clear skin pills from Holland and barret or the acne relief tablets from boots? they are all natural ingredients so ive been tempted but dont wanna waste money if they are rubbish. I know this maybe should be in the herbal forum but its just cause these are UK brands that I thought id ask here.

iv though about them too. think if you have a lot of pimples (but not cysts) then these might work to a certain extent. But if you only get the occasional spot then i dont think it would stop these. search clear complexion hri tablets or burdock root.

Thanks for your reply, I had a look through the herbal forum and it seems that most supplements loose there effect after a few weeks as the body gets used to them. So its maybe not worth the money

i tried the boots alternative pills..i think they could well have been working, i used them for about a week and broke out like crazy, but i couldnt carry on because of my diet, so i dont know how they would work in the long term.