Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hii

Hii Log

This web site has helped me out ALOT! =) My face is about 92% clear. I am going to keep track of my progress.

this is my routine

Morning

Wash face with Renewing Cleanser (Warm water) for about 1 to 2 min

wait about 10 min

Next i use Oxy sensitive Daily Cleansing Pads and cleanse my face removing dead skin cells, dirt left behind. and then after i use 2 pads I drop a couple of drops of revitalizing Toner (2nd step) and just rub it in gently

wait about 10-15 min to dry

Next I add repairing Lotion (3rd step)

and finally I add lotion (not everyday) to any dry areas, like around my eyes and jaw line that's it.

I work 9 to 5 so I get home around 5;30 and I wash my face

I do the same routine except I wash my face with COLD WATER this time.

Finally when its time to go to bed I wash my face again with COLD water. and every other day I do a Steam. Followed by Aspirin Mask biggrin.gif . witch is awesome!

one trick that I use at nite time I use 10% OXY BP gel. and I just add little dots all over my face. and even smaller dots around any break outs. I don't blob it on. I feel like this helps me out and prevents from further break outs!

Another thing that i do is i never try to pop pimpls! instead what i do is Streach out the pimple. i stretch it with two pads of OXY, witch at many time the puss just comes right out! and i have the pads to clean it right off so nothing goes into my skin again. so just streach your pmple next time. and if you see a white head pop out. it means it ready to come out. works like a charm.

as of today 10.05.2005 I have 1 pimple on my right cheek and Two on my left cheek. none on my forehead and nose. eusa_dance.gif (witch is awesome) I'm actually looking foward to the weekend! The only thing now is that my face is clearing up and I have red marks left behind from the old acne. but I can actually smile now when I look in the mirror! ok till next time. I Hope no new pimples come in crossing my fingers

Today- I woke up -had no new zits. When I came home from work and washed my face I felt a little bum and a pimple trying to come out! Yup I see a red mark. Man that sucks! I added 10% BP gel.

now that I'm getting ready to go to bed I did a steam for 10 min and right after that I put on the aspirin mask. for about 30 min. after the mask ill wait 10 min put on the repairing lotion and I'll add 10% bp on my breakout(s). I hope this new pimple that I feel coming in is not going to be a big pimple. Cuz I do want to go out tomorrow eusa_pray.gif . until tom.

Pimples- 2 on my right cheek, 1 on my left. none on my forehead or cheeks

Day-5 this weekend was fun! Party my ass off biggrin.gif .. My face has been getting better! no new zits have formed. I have a feeling that some pimple may try to make their way into my face, because I didn't sleep that much. I had 5 hours of sleep Sat. nite. But I'll see eusa_pray.gif I'm hoping that my face keeps on getting better and no new pimples form this week.

Pimples- 1 on my right cheek, 1 on my left little bump that is dying out. none on my forehead and nose.

Today I woke up with a white head on my right cheek. not bad cuz I stretched it out, and out came the puss onto the mirror. when I came home I notice 2 new pimples. one on my foehead and one on my right cheek =(. man oh man not a good day. until tom.

Pimples- 2 pimples on my right cheek, 1 on my left cheek, 1 on my forehead, zero on my nose

Today is a great day! I am soon to be all clear :dance: . I went to last nite playoff game and watched the white sox losse but its ok I had sooo much fun and drank lots of beer! When I came home and washed my face I had 3 little zits thats it! ohh man I can not believe it. This whole year my face was bad at least 10+ pimples on my face (ugly) and would always stay in. I think what really has helped me is the Asprin mask.

Zits- 2 white heads on my left side, none on my right cheek, one on my forehead that is not noticble, and zero on my nose.

Day 12- my face has never been soo clear! I am soo happy. I havent had any new pimples and i am now 98% clear.

Zits- one on my face and it on my forehead by my hair line. ( cause by hair gel?)

until next time Log. =)

Day 12- my face has never been soo clear! I am soo happy. I havent had any new pimples and i am now 98% clear.

Zits- one on my face and it on my forehead by my hair line. ( cause by hair gel?)

until next time Log. =)

ooo ur sooo lucky u went to the white sox playoff game in 2005! it mustve been soooo fun!

I love the white sox soooo much! </3