Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
positive.mind

Excellent Moisturizer

One moisturizer that I've never read anyone post on is Garnier's PureA moiturizer. In my opinion it's honestly the BEST moisturizer I've ever used, works better than any Neutrogena/Aveeno/Olay/L'Oreal/Biore/Vichy lotion I've used in the past. It is VERY light, not greasy AT ALL, and it smells like cucumber becuz it's got cucumber essence in it which calmes down the redness on your skin. For beginner BP users, put this moisturizer at night 15 minutes after you put on BP (about half the amount) & I guarantee you your skin will look that much better the next morning. I have to say though, the size that it comes in is not very economical. It's around 11.99+tax (CDN) for 50ml of it. But it works wonderfully so I absolutely love it. Highly recommand it. eusa_angel.gif

maybeeeeeee i'll try that if i can't find the neutrogena healthy skin too. thanks. (= hmm i did hear that garnier's facial whiteners are pretty good.

Ah, really? Okay I'll be sure to check that out then, since there ain't anyNeutrogena Healthy Skin range or Eucerin Skin Renewal range. grrr. Btw, is the PureA a green tube? I saw one today. It's the only PureA I found. THere was this pair of 2 (think cleanser and toner... smtg like tt), but the labels were just "pure". Btw, did that have SPF? and AHA? hmmm by "yellow", you mean the latest one with ginger or some funny extract is it?

PS. heard Got2B has pretty good masks so you might want to check those out!

Ah, really? Okay I'll be sure to check that out then, since there ain't anyNeutrogena Healthy Skin range or Eucerin Skin Renewal range. grrr. Btw, is the PureA a green tube? I saw one today. It's the only PureA I found. THere was this pair of 2 (think cleanser and toner... smtg like tt), but the labels were just "pure". Btw, did that have SPF? and AHA? hmmm by "yellow", you mean the latest one with ginger or some funny extract is it?

PS. heard Got2B has pretty good masks so you might want to check those out!

Sorry for getting back to ya soo late, been busy lately

no, PureA is in a blue tube.(I guess it is in an aqua color so blue-greenish) Mine says PureA on it, the "A" in red. Maybe this will help, on mine, under PureA it says "Daily treatment moisturizer Helps clear imperfections" So look for that on the tube? It doesn't have SPF.

and the "yellow" line, i dunno if it has ginger in it...hmm I got them in Asia so everything's written in chinese or some other character. aha all I know is they're in yellow packages. Sorry! (I'll ask my asian friends maybe they'll translate)

Ya for sure I'll try the Got2B masks too. thanks!:angel:

Oh yes, I think I shud share this too-DON'T get the Neutrogena SPF 15 lotion. IT SUX! It's supposedly oil-free but I find it sooo greasy! Stopped using it b/c i dun wanna get breakouts.

No prob, thanks for replying at any rate. I got my PureA already! It feels really good, and definitely helped to reduce the flaking. And I swear it smells more like papaya than cucumber! d= There was still a bit of balling up at first but it was significantlyless than what I had experienced with Eucerin Protective UV White Facial Cream and Neutrogena Moisture SPF15. oh the Neutrogena one was better than that particular Eucerin one in terms of effectiveness, but it also leaves you a lot shinier.

My only gripes are that PureA is a really small bottle and doesn't have SPF. )= No problem, I think I can check out that yellow range d= I'm actually in Asia too but don't see all those chinese characters. O_O maybe the packaging varies from country to country.

Oh yea, when I was like for the PureA, I saw another Pure moisturizer. Contains pretty much the same ingredients as PureA but the amount is slightly more. and I was wonderng if I should get that. Have you tried that?

Thanks!

Sorry for getting back to ya soo late, been busy lately

no, PureA is in a blue tube.(I guess it is in an aqua color so blue-greenish) Mine says PureA on it, the "A" in red. Maybe this will help, on mine, under PureA it says "Daily treatment moisturizer Helps clear imperfections" So look for that on the tube? It doesn't have SPF.

and the "yellow" line, i dunno if it has ginger in it...hmm I got them in Asia so everything's written in chinese or some other character. aha all I know is they're in yellow packages. Sorry! (I'll ask my asian friends maybe they'll translate)

Ya for sure I'll try the Got2B masks too. thanks!:angel:

Oh yes, I think I shud share this too-DON'T get the Neutrogena SPF 15 lotion. IT SUX! It's supposedly oil-free but I find it sooo greasy! Stopped using it b/c i dun wanna get breakouts.

Itz gud to hear that the PureA is helping u :angel: Omgsh, and it sooo smells like cucumber! heh. Im a bit surprised to hear that it balled up a lil' bit with the BP, cuz it didn't for me.

Ya Neutrogena SPF15 doesn't ball up with the BP, but itz wayyy too greasy..now itz just lying dere w/ all the products dat didn't work for me gathering dust.

ya PureA is bit expensive for the amount dat u get...I mean 50ml is onli gonna last u like a month! I havn't gotten dat Pure moisturizer, but I did check it out when I went to the drugstore today. Im guessing it'll work about de same? I'm gonna get it as soon as I finish my other moisturizerS. haha. & I'll definitely keep u updated with the results.

Oh! I got another moisturizer de other day, it's Life brand Botanicals Moisturizing Body Lotion in Green tea & Cucumber. I got it cuz I liked the smell, and at first I only put it on my hands, but then I noticed that it's not oily at all so I applied a dime size drop onto my face & amazingly itz keeping my face less oily. The smell does get a wee bit strong after awhile, but itz working for me:) Itz in a large tube (250ml) so datz gud. Thought that I would just share this. Don't get it/try it yet, I'll keep u updated on it...haha let me be the white mouse.

Guest james11

Garnier products are shite! All that supermarket stuff is.