Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joey.

Beach / Salt Water

i went to the beach, got a tan, Sweated like a pig after volleyball pores were prob open, salt got in, few hrs- days later Face was perfect.

Guest Mr K

I went to the beach today - worked on my tan - and yes the salt water + sun helps your acne ^^

I use saltwater every other day on my face. It helps keep me clear but im not sure how its working for my red marks. It does seem to make them lighter after a few hours but the redness will come back. I live on the coast and the ocean is literally my backyard. I love going swimming in it cuz my skin looks so good afterwards.

I use saltwater every other day on my face. It helps keep me clear but im not sure how its working for my red marks. It does seem to make them lighter after a few hours but the redness will come back. I live on the coast and the ocean is literally my backyard. I love going swimming in it cuz my skin looks so good afterwards.

O man living on the ocean has to be the greatest....ahhhh........

So relaxing...but I guess if it was in my backyard it would ruin the effect when I go there....you know what I mean...

your at the ocean time to go on vacation for a day....if it was always there idk..mabe just me

but I would love to live on the ocean