Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brokeninside

Eye make up

Mac is great, but if you're looking for lsomething cheaper and available at a drugstore, try Milani! They have some really good eyeshadows and even blushes

mary kay & beauticontrol both have great eyeshadows & liners. Mary kays eyeliners have a lot more staying power than the beuticontrol though.

i loveeeee revlons colorstay eyeliner the best seriously ive tried almost every eyeliner and dont fall for covergirls or maybelenes long lasting ones just cuz there cheaper they dont stay on at all!! and for eyeshadows..i like covergirls..but i really dont wear eyeshadow so i dont really know what works best...

the eyeshadows from avon catalogs are great. All their eyeshadows are high-quality. I got a certain eyeshadow and it worked really well but I can't remember what it was.

If you are looking for good blendability, try Urban Decay e/s. It is very "soft" in the pan because it has 3x the amount of pigments as other eyeshadow brands, so you use less and it is easier to blend. (Beware, though, as it is also easier to break if you drop it.)

I would use this brand myself more often but I am starting to dislike any glitter/shimmer in my eyeshadow and Urban Decay seems to have only a very few matte e/s colors.