Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okei doke, i've bought new mascara and eye liner. as it turns out, they stay on really well so i guess it was because i've had my old ones for too long that it kept on coming off. thanks for everything everyone! :wub:

I use Unstoppable by Maybelline. It isn't waterproof, but smudgeproof, which is usually more of a problem for me. And right now at Walmart they have buy 1 get 1 free...can't beat that!

Guest funkychicken

:D maxfactor more lashes - its a must - try it guys

I would prefer women to try it, rather than guys! :razz:

I agree, it is a great mascara. Just bought one for £3 on eBay

Wish I woulda read this and took notes before :doh: ...I just bought Cover Girl Fantastick Lash today :think: I dont usually wear mascara..well just clear mascara after I curl them. But yeah, Im going to try it out for xmas...there were so many choices, i really started feeling dizzy :wacko: I want to try that Maybelline XXL mascara...

Anyone use that or the Fantastick Lash?

Kinda off-topic, I know...

But how do you girls remove your mascara?

I always feel like I'm damaging my eyes/skin around my eyes when I'm doing it :confused:

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I use jojoba oil to get my eye makeup off. I just take a drop and rub it lightly on my eyes. Then I wash my face as usual. It works better for me then any other makeup remover I'd ever used.

I'm still using the Rimmel mascara. I love how cheap it is and that it works better then any other more expensive mascara I've ever tried.

I use estee lauder - magnascopic, loreal- panoramic curl, max factor- 2000 calorie or maybelline- full n soft.

I like 2000 calorie the best but they're all good, I sometimes can't decide which to wear.

And to remove it I just use johnson's make up remover wipes. I use them to remove all my makeup and they also work on the eyes, which is good, although they sometimes don't remove all of the eye make up, it's enough not to have panda eyes in the morning lol