Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The only mascara I like is Maybellines Volum Express. Everything else doesn't seem to dry.

I totally agree! the waterproof one is soooo good it doesnt clump and it dries nicely!

have u guys ever tried Mirenesse mascara...i see it all the time on hsn....it looks awesome ..kinda pricey, everytime i try and find it online its soldout

Yeah, i ordered it and just got it in the mail. It looks so good on tv but its not very good. It clumps and u cant put more than one coat on because it dries instantly.

matty r u a guy who uses mascara?

^

I use that!!! :cool:

It's good stuff, isn't it? Someone on this site suggested it a while back and I've been using it ever since.

No raccoon eyes! :dance:

It was me....I'll take the credit.....lol

I still use Rimmel Extra Super lash and Love it!

Can't beat that $1.99 WalMart price either..

Rimmel Nailpolish sucks though...

Edited by Bonnie*

Yep. That's the best Macara I've found and I've been using it for like a year now :D

Its dirt cheap too (good for me since I always toss mascaras after 2 months of use). I like the way, you can put one stroke and look totally natural... and if you wanna go dramatic... you can built it up by adding more layers (I rarely do that though, but its nice having the option lol). oooh, and another plus point- it doesnt clump.

And... even though it says its not water proof, it stays put, even after you have a good cry :ninja: (maybe I shouldnt have mentioned that lol) but yeah... that mascara is the bees knees in my opinion. :cool:

I totally love that mascara.

summerbay, which mascara are you talking about? the Rimmel Extra Super Lash or the Maybelline Great Lash? :wacko:

Guest pokerbugg
LET'S GO MARLINS *

go marlins!! :D

Yeah, i ordered it and just got it in the mail. It looks so good on tv but its not very good. It clumps and u cant put more than one coat on because it dries instantly.

really..well they say all u need is one coat... well that sux... :doubt: ...im a product junkie ...i think i still wanna try it ... at least once...

LET'S GO MARLINS *

go marlins!! :D

really..well they say all u need is one coat... well that sux... :doubt: ...im a product junkie ...i think i still wanna try it ... at least once...

trust me, its not worth the money. One coat looks like there is nothing there! Two coats and it's thin and clumpy!

Guest Poker-Butt

gotcha...i guess not then...my lashes are long as it is...i guess i'll stick to my feather lash

Edited by Poker-Butt

summerbay, which mascara are you talking about? the Rimmel Extra Super Lash or the Maybelline Great Lash? :wacko:

The Rimmel Extra Super Lash. :cool:

there are 2 types that you can get, one with a curved brush, and another with an ordinary brush. I like both.

^

I use that!!! :cool:

It's good stuff, isn't it? Someone on this site suggested it a while back and I've been using it ever since.

No raccoon eyes! :dance:

It was me....I'll take the credit.....lol

I still use Rimmel Extra Super lash and Love it!

It was you, wasn't it? Thanks so much! I never would have tried it had you not said how great it was. I love it!

do you guys know cvs? i went there but i couldn't find The Rimmel Extra Super Lash. =( can someone tell me where i can buy it? i read somewhere that you can buy it in drug stores like walgreens and cvs is sort of walgreens. :(

You'll probably be best off asking Trouble, cos she's in the states and uses that mascara. I cant help you... unless you have a superdrug and/or boots on the other side of the pond?! :think:

do you guys know cvs? i went there but i couldn't find The Rimmel Extra Super Lash. =( can someone tell me where i can buy it? i read somewhere that you can buy it in drug stores like walgreens and cvs is sort of walgreens. :(

Walmart carries it. That's where I get mine.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I just bought some of the Rimmel stuff at Walmart. I hope this works cause I don't have good luck with mascara. Well it's really cheap so I don't feel bad about spending money on it if it doesn't work for me.

hmm, i don't think we have a walmart around here. there's a rite aid but no walmart. =(

oh does mascara have expiration dates? i've had mine for quite a while and nowadays, it doesn't stay on for long. it gets really messy after a few hours. i can't remember if it was like this in the beginning.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I always heard you should keep it for 3 months I think. I'm not totally sure that's right though.

I always heard you should keep it for 3 months I think. I'm not totally sure that's right though.

Yup! That's right. Dont keep it for longer than that though, cos bacteria will start to grow inside the macara and you could get a nasty eye infection (definately not cool :snooty: ). I always toss mine out every 1 to one and 1/2 months. I was also told (on a course I did) that ideally you should have one mascara per eye (just incase, so you dont transfer infection from one eye to the other etc), but all I do, is wash the brush and dry it (great use of hair drier :razz: ) and then use the same mascara for the other eye!

Hope that helps?! :angel:

hi everyone, i love my mascaras! i haave lots of them for different occassions! at the moment im using l'oreal double extension wterproof mascara which i great because it stays put all day and doesnt run all over my face in the rain ore when i go surfing. i lso have max fctor 2000 calorie dramatic effect which i great and really lengthens and plumps out my lashes.i also have rimmel extrs super lashes which i good but doesnt seem to stay on for long. i only use this one sometimes!

i really like the rimmel super lash too. i had forgotten all about it, thanks for the reminder. i also really like clinques naturally glossly lashes. it's great if you want something more natural looking and it's buildable for a more dramatic look. works great with fast last too!