Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love Bare Escentuals Glamour Lash Blue Black, but i think it's been discontinued! sad.gif it's the only one that doesn't make my lashes fall out... a lot of people don't like it but i love it - it never smudges, flakes or run on me, i love how it doesn't dry stiff and i can reapply later in the day! When i wear it people always ask me what mascara i'm wearing -- especially the SA's at other cosmetic counters! I could sleep in this one too! so sad it's gone... sad.gif lucky i bought about 8 and still have 2 untouched tubes....

I do like Dior Ultimeyes, but I always have to use a lash conditioner when i use this one... the mascara looks good, but makes my lashes fall-out... i don't wear lash conditioner under it, i just have to make sure when i remove the mascara at night that i apply lash conditioner to go to bed!

Now I'm using YSL Mascara "Volume Eff. Faux Cils", It's really good. I've also used hypnose mascara by Lancome, I love it! Pretty expensive products though , I just haven't liked any of the cheaper mascaras I've tried.

I use to love Rimmel's black macara... but I'm starting to find that its really difficult to get ALL of it off at the end of the day when I'm cleansing doubt.gif

I'm gona thread jack here eusa_shifty.gif but does anyone wanna recommend another mascara for me- something drug store (cos I buy a new mascara every 2 months... so the cheaper the better in my opinion lol). I dont want anything that lengthens or volumises etc... just an ordinary black mascara please smile.gif

Definitely Hypnose by Lancome, it gives such long and thick lashes!!

For a more natural look, I like using More Lashes by Max Factor, it really does what it claims!

I've tried so many mascaras and I feel these two are the best, most of the other ones either clump if I apply 2 or more coats or I look like a panda by the end of the day. Waterproof mascaras are too drying...

Omg mizbachang, I love Lorac Aubergine too. it really brings out my light brown eyes. Thats why you wear it right? It's great. Terri, maybe your using black mascara and thats why it looks too harsh. Try brown or Auburn/Light Brown Mascara and it wont look so dramatic. SummerBay if you just want a mascara that doesnt lengthen or thicken, what would you want i for? The color? Than I would go with Neutrogena Lash Tint, which isn't a mascara but colors them and washes easily off lashes. If you dont want clumping and a natural look, go with Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara.

SummerBay if you just want a mascara that doesnt lengthen or thicken, what would you want i for? The color? Than I would go with Neutrogena Lash Tint, which isn't a mascara but colors them and washes easily off lashes. If you dont want clumping and a natural look, go with Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara.

Omg mizbachang, I love Lorac Aubergine too. it really brings out my light brown eyes. Thats why you wear it right? It's great. Terri, maybe your using black mascara and thats why it looks too harsh. Try brown or Auburn/Light Brown Mascara and it wont look so dramatic. SummerBay if you just want a mascara that doesnt lengthen or thicken, what would you want i for? The color? Than I would go with Neutrogena Lash Tint, which isn't a mascara but colors them and washes easily off lashes. If you dont want clumping and a natural look, go with Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara.

Guest pokerbugg

have u guys ever tried Mirenesse mascara...i see it all the time on hsn....it looks awesome ..kinda pricey, everytime i try and find it online its soldout

Guest charyan

cant remember what my mascara is called, feel like a twat wearing it but noone ever looks at eyelashes do they, and i wear eyeliner so it just makes my eyes look cool when im performing

I am a mascara freak! I love Maybelline Great Lash mascara for the way you can build up lashes gradually. I have 2 - one that's almost used up to put a little bit on and separate the lashes out and then a new one. When first coat from the nearly used up one has dried I do 3/4 coats of the new one. When I go out I put even more coats on and it never clumps :)

Also I am blonde and I love black mascara - I like it but maybe it looks trashy? :(

^

I use that!!! :cool:

It's good stuff, isn't it? Someone on this site suggested it a while back and I've been using it ever since.

No raccoon eyes! :dance:

Yep. That's the best Macara I've found and I've been using it for like a year now :D

Its dirt cheap too (good for me since I always toss mascaras after 2 months of use). I like the way, you can put one stroke and look totally natural... and if you wanna go dramatic... you can built it up by adding more layers (I rarely do that though, but its nice having the option lol). oooh, and another plus point- it doesnt clump.

And... even though it says its not water proof, it stays put, even after you have a good cry :ninja: (maybe I shouldnt have mentioned that lol) but yeah... that mascara is the bees knees in my opinion. :cool:

I totally love that mascara.