Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
will19

Are Nuetrogena products rough on the skin?

I'm thinking about buying:

Nuetrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment

Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15

Pore Refining Cleanser

Are these products hard on the skin? My skin gets irritated easily. I'm planning to integrate these products into my daily skincare routine and I don't want to put too much stress on my skin. These products are supposed to even out my face complexion and I would really love that.

The harshest products are the ones that have high Ph levels. I haven't used the products you mention, but I do use Neutrogena acne foam wash and it has a Ph of 4.2, you want all your products to be 4.5 or less. There are testing strips that can tell you the reading, but I don't have the energy for that. I just search the web until I stumble upon a page that lists the details of a product. They are usually on product review pages.

Hope that helps,

J.

Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment is good takes about two weeks to start working

Pore Refining Cleanser is very good I use it everynight I also use their clear bar soap. neutrogena sunscreen is very good. I think Neutrogena products are very good and affordable. :D