Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Bad Back, Chest Acne

I have some bad acne going on with my back and chest right now, does anyone have this and if so what do you use to treat it or as anyone had it and treated it successfully, what could i use to wash with that would help,? i'm from the UK so products over here would be good.

I've read that salicylic acid and glycolic acid can be very good with body acne, does anyone use this, also where could i get this from for my body, is there a body wash of this product available.?

Just saw one in boots, it was a clearasil shower body wash, it had salycilic acid in its ingredients but it was £5 quid, couldn't find any neutrogena body wash ones with salycilic acid in it though.

This is the one i found in boots, is it anygood, anyone used it, also anyone find this cheaper on the internet.?

http://clearasilcouk.energis.mmbox.co.uk/m...id=623&rnd=7614

What do you think of the one i found, it has the same salicylic acid in it except your one says 2% not sure about the one i found, has anyone tryed the one i found, if so please post.?