Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sense Matte

Hydra-Matifying Foundation SPF15 Combination to Oily Skin

Skin is softened, clarified and mattified. This unique silky texture contains velvety micro-beads for an instant matte effect and lasting makeup result. Combination to oily skin types have all the certainty of a long-lasting matte, even complexion. Contains Biotherm’s exclusive mineral-rich Thermal Spring Water to soothe, comfort and rejuvenate skin. Provides protection from environmental damage with a powerful antioxidant blend of vitamins as well as SPF 15.

GUARANTEES:

Medium coverage

Allergy- tested

Fragrance-free

SPF 15

Non-comedogenic

Oil-free

Matifying

user posted image

Matte Soufflé

Powdery Matifying Mousse Foundation

This innovative, light-as-air mousse foundation instantly transforms into a velvety soft, matte makeup finish in a single application. Its cream to powder formula glides over skin to cover imperfections leaving a beautiful, soft finish. With a shine-free, matified look there's no need to apply a powder. The perfect formula for combination to oily skin types. Allergy-tested, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic.

user posted image

Has anyone tried either?

Never used it but i checked out reviews for it on makeupalley.com and was shocked that so many people were loving it , never even heard of this foundation, thanks

I am currently using Sense Matte. Sorry to disapoint, but it really is not that great. It does NOT cover red marks well, which is what I need. I tried layering it once to see if it would cover better, but instead it looked cakey and started to sort of peel. Also, does not really cover acne I have. I'm waiting until I run out, then I'm switching to the next brand, in my search to find the perfect cover up.

I hope that helped.