Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Scheduled Appointment with USA Dermatologist

Well I'm from Ontario, Canada and my damn appoint from my doctor referal is scheduled November 18 so my dad said fuck it, whatever it takes to make me happy about my face. He booked an appointment this Friday at 2:30 in Niagara Falls, New York with doc Subash C. Ramchand.

Will he have all the treatments like laser and chemical peeling at his office and will I get it done THIS friday? I do not know how US doctors work, thanks.

Well I'm from Ontario, Canada and my damn appoint from my doctor referal is scheduled November 18 so my dad said fuck it, whatever it takes to make me happy about my face. He booked an appointment this Friday at 2:30 in Niagara Falls, New York with doc Subash C. Ramchand.

Will he have all the treatments like laser and chemical peeling at his office and will I get it done THIS friday? I do not know how US doctors work, thanks.

nope.. usually they look at your skin that day and see what works best for you and then you guys will schedule an appointment for whatever procedure you're doing.

btw.. i thought you already posted a thread on this?

I think he'll do a treament like a chemical peel right after.

Sorry, but no he won't. He has to schedule that shit in, peels aren't this quick and easy thing (sort of). In your first visit he'll just look at your face, maybe prescribe something, and that's about it, but he won't do any laser "surgery" or any peels.