Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SmokinDatChronic

Sex and body acne.

having back acne should deffinately not mess up your sex life!! your obviously gonna be with someone who thinks your good looking enough to do stuff with so why let it ruin the fun!! plus what girl or guy will actually be concerned if you have some acne on your back when they are focusing on something else!! :D

thats just what i think!! :angel:

I'm completely in tune with what is being discussed here. I just recently went through this very thing with my girlfriend. I agonized about it for a long while and then decided that if I didn't give it a shot, I'd probably regret it my whole life. Well, it was dark, but she didn't say anything or act funny at all. She was totally cool about the whole thing and thought I was perhaps nervous about something else. Of course, I'm continuing to try things to improve my bacne so I don't have to worry about it at all, but I feel much better about things now. Oh yeah, I'm 32yo male...and no, I've never had sex before this...mostly because of poor body image thanks to acne.

Not saying this will be the case for everyone, but it worked out for me. :dance: And really, if someone can't accept you with something like this, they probably aren't worth worrying about anyway (as hard as that is to accept sometimes).

Aw, i know what you mean.... I love having my back rubbed, or touched softly, but the whole time im freaked out that hes gonna like touch up farther my back and theres gonna be something there and hes gonna get grossed out..and if I pull away, im sure he'll just assume that means I want him to stop, or dont like it, etc... However, if im with a guy and he has acne on his back, i almost like it? It makes me feel...less... [insert right word here] ... like if he has acne, im sure he wouldnt be totally turned off if i did too.. and i hate getting it on my chest or neck, because it affects what i wear..like.. "OHH I have acne today I need a new shirt" Lemme tell ya, its hard to feel hot in a turtle neck.. :ninja:

I'm 27 and female...I've had acne on my face, back, neck and chest at times...Not HORRIBLE...but its been there....I've also had 2 kids and some plastic surgery so I also have stretch marks, and some scars and I could probably lose 5-10 lbs as well....NONE of it has ever stopped me from attracting a ton of guys or gotten in the way of me having a great sex life...in serious relationships, as well as more forgettable ones. Never. I think I look great, flaws and all, and I flaunt it. It's all in your head guys - If you think you're hot shit, so does everyone else...PERIOD.

Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is

sexually active or not?

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women

make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which

makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering

dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that

romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and

tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than

swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into

the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you

with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually

active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones.

These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE

EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages

saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that

causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release

the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural

antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

So everybody, sex now! :D

Don't want to get pregnant? Want to have sex safely using the natural herbal ways.

SAFER, BETTER SEX WITH NEEM

Love potions and aphrodisiacs have been the stuff of legend and lore throughout history. So far, none have been found to be true. But sex can be made better, safer and more enjoyable with neem.

The two biggest worries while having sex are pregnancy and disease. Neem oil's safe lubricating action combined with its birth control and its anti-viral and immune stimulating properties can allow both partners to concentrate more on enjoying sex and less on worrying about pregnancy and disease.

Research over the last 20 years has shown neem oil to be 98% effective at preventing pregnancy when used as a vaginal lubricant, The effectiveness lasted over five hours after a single application and produced no irritation. That compares to no more than 30 minutes for commercial spermicides that are messy and irritating to both parties. Neem oil's birth control effect does not appear to be hormonal and is considered a safe and effective alternative to other methods.

A neem-based contraceptive cream called Sensal was iecently developed by a pharmaceutical company for distribution in India. Tests of its effectiveness showed that it compared favorably with the chemical-based foams and gels usually used for contraception but had the advantage of also killing diseasecausing bacteria, fungi and viruses.

Neem contains a number of healing compounds that lessen the chance of contracting or transmitting sexual diseases. Used in conjunction with condoms, neem can help to minimize the risk of dangerous diseases such as AIDS, herpes and the human papilloma virus (HPV). As an added benefit, neem oil safely acts as a lubricant soothing vaginal walls without danger of damaging latex condoms.

The AIDS virus can be transmitted during sexual intercourse. Latex condoms are, at present, the only known way of severely reducing the chance of transmission during sexual intercourse. However, condoms sometimes break, especially when using certain lubricants, allowing any infectious agents to come into contact with tissues. Neem oil can help protect against AIDS through its anti-viral and immune-stimulating properties, especially the cell-mediated immune response.

The National Institutes of Health reports that neem extract prevented the AIDS virus from infecting cells, but there was no determination of how this was accomplished.

Before the advent of AIDS, herpes was the most dreaded sexually transmitted disease. Herpes is an incurable and easily transmitted disease that can result in periodic eruptions of painful sores and blisters. Tests in Germany show that neem extracts are toxic to the herpes virus reducing the threat of transmission and helping to prevent eruptions of established conditions.

The human papilloma virus (iJPV) is a highly contagious sexually transmitted disease that is difficult to treat and can cause cervical cancer and genital warts. Condoms and barrier methods of birth control will not prevent an infection by HPV. However, using neem oil as a vaginal lubricant during intercourse, in conjunction with condoms, may provide significant protection.

Most men buildup to and complete an orgasm much quicker than women. This disparity in timing is frustrating to both participants. To remedy the situation topical analgesics have been used to help men delay their orgasms. Most of these analgesics are effective, but irritate the areas they touch.

Neem oil has a very mild desensitizing quality that has traditionally been used to treat skin conditions such as scrapes, bums, psoriasis and itching. By reducing slightly the nerve sensitivity of the penis, the buildup of sensations that end in orgasm is slowed. This delay enables the woman to continue her slower orgasmic build up so she may achieve orgasm either before or simultaneously with the man.

Sex is an integral part of the human experience. The way our bodies respond to stimuli, the timing of peak sexual enjoyment and the distracting influence of worry and fear can all reduce the potential for pleasure. Though neem is no aphrodisiac or love potion, it can make sex a more enjoyable experience for both partners by making sex safer, better and more worry-free.

Hey, i know what your going through. I have formal coming up soon, and i have about 25 red sopts on my back and shoulders, and its humilating. I am actually scared to go out and enjoy myself. man, acne is such a curse...

Body Acne completely sucks :(

I have bad acne on my shoulders, back, chest, and upper arms... It is so embarrasing. I don't even wear T-Shirts really... More recently I have started to get spots on my forearms too :(

My Back and shoulders are absolutely ugly, covered in horrible white patches / scars and horrible acne... :( :(

So Sex = No ....

Plus, I lack any confidence at all. I have such bad acne on my face that I find it difficult to even look people in the eye at the thought of bearing their unconfortable expression. *sigh*

can be a major turn off i guess. GO and see a dermatologist and see what he reckomends

i actually knew a girl who had a TON of bacne. she would still wear tops that showed her bacne, which seriously speckled every possible area of her back. however, she still got LOTS of action from guys, basically anyone she wanted.

the lesson here is that she was realyl confident & didn't take any shit about her bacne, so maybe you shouldn't either. i dont think people really care about things like that when engaging in sexual activities, since there should be other things receiving more attention. its kind of like how some girls question wearing pushup bras, because they're worried that once they take off their bras, guys will be disgusted that their breasts are not as big as they appear. i'm sure you will agree that guys would not give a shiet about this & just be happy that they have breasts in their hands. etc etc.

Believe me, 99% of people are pretty self conscious once you get them naked.

I have acne on my back and chest ( well, had. ) And it didn't stop me having a fair deal of fun. No girls complained. One commented once, but that was only because her skin wasn't perfect either.

If you are with someone who is sexually attracted to what they can see with clothes on, it would have to be something pretty severe to turn them off with clothes off. ( and I am not talking about severe acne. )

Don't worry about it, and don't let acne on your back of all places stop you having fun.

I can't really remember the last time i've noticed the intricacies of a lover's back during sex hahaha.

Believe me, 99% of people are pretty self conscious once you get them naked.

I have acne on my back and chest ( well, had. ) And it didn't stop me having a fair deal of fun. No girls complained. One commented once, but that was only because her skin wasn't perfect either.

If you are with someone who is sexually attracted to what they can see with clothes on, it would have to be something pretty severe to turn them off with clothes off. ( and I am not talking about severe acne. )

Don't worry about it, and don't let acne on your back of all places stop you having fun.

I can't really remember the last time i've noticed the intricacies of a lover's back during sex hahaha.

I avoid sex and swimming (chlorene makes my skin worse) and strip poker. I pretty much avoid anything that requires takin off clothes. Even if I do get clear someday (yeah right!) I'll still won't be able to feel confident about sex... oh well maybe I'll find a way to make more money... money makes up for lack of sex. You can only trick other people, not yourself. That way I'll still be a loser, just a richer one.

hehe :) do not worry about it, if they love you they love you, if they are just a one night stand perhaps think how romantic it is to climb through your window and use a dimming light ;) They won't know a thing and it accentuates the atmosphere enormously.

I've just started taking my daughter to the local swimming pool and she really wants me to jump in and play with her... like all the other dads do with their kids. But I never do because I don't want anyone to see my back and chest acne. :cry: and i cant tell my daughter that...

And I've just ended a seven year relationship. She was one of those zero libido women who can't comprehend why people like sex. So when it rarely happened I left my shirt on... And now I want to meet someone new and I'll have to take my shirt off at some point... :wall:

which is more gross.... having an intercourse with a girl with acne or a girl with period???

My GF has a body acne and i don't care, i still like hugging her... its only the body acne of her that makes her not perfect... nobody is perfect... nothing is perfect.... and i love andi love doing it with her...period.... uhmm i mean during no periods. :P

How about having sex with a girl who has body acne while she is on her period?

Yeah. I would be that girl... I've had a guy do that before O.o

I don't think I would have sex now that my body acne has continued to get worse. And when I did before I was always self concious about it, so it contributed to my nervousness, which didn't allow me to get aroused, which meant it was painful.

acne = bad.

Well, I lost my virginity almost a year ago to my present boyfriend, and at the time I had serieus back acne! I didn't allow him to touch my back (told him it was too sensitive :-s) and made sure he never saw it... Miraculously... after losing my virginity I also lost my back acne: after a month it was all gone and it never came back :-)

You all need to stop worrying. Back acne is really not important, espeaically not during sex. I recently lost my virginity and like some of you before that I was so worried about being naked because of my back acne. But it happened and while I was still nervous I ended up becoming a lot more confident with his reactions to other body parts :) I have never even mentioned my back acne to my boyfriend and he has never mentioned it to me. So don't make a big deal out of your back acne, it is really not that big of a deal if you really care about someone :dance:

You all need to stop worrying. Back acne is really not important, espeaically not during sex. I recently lost my virginity and like some of you before that I was so worried about being naked because of my back acne. But it happened and while I was still nervous I ended up becoming a lot more confident with his reactions to other body parts :) I have never even mentioned my back acne to my boyfriend and he has never mentioned it to me. So don't make a big deal out of your back acne, it is really not that big of a deal if you really care about someone :dance:

I said body acne, not back acne. :(

ass, chest, back, upper arms, lower arms, thighs, knees...

lucky bacne people...

lucky bacne people...

:( hey don't be sad. Knees, never heard of that before. My bf is always worried about his strech marks all over his body because he resently lost tons of weight. But I still think he is sexy, regardless. Think about you good qualities and find someone who sees all those good qualities and doesn't care about the flaws. ;)

Well, I had really bad back acne too. Now that I'm on tane. It clear it up. But, lately I have been breaking out on my breast which it's gross and painful. But, now it's getting better. But, really my guy doesn't even mind. He says I still look beautiful.

Texture is not that great of a problem for me - just the occasional bump here and there - it's all the scars and brown marks left on my body that makes me self-conscious. I always make sure it's pitch black before launching into anything. I wish one day I could be naked in the light and have someone tell me I'm beautiful, but that day seems really far away :(

lucky bacne people...

Are you sure that's all acne? If it's on your lower arms, thighs and knees, I would think perhaps it could be a similar condition, like keratosis pilaris or whatever. Have you seen a derm?