Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kz123

Kelocote- Scar Treatment

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this scar diminishing product?? I heard it's pretty good, but I wanted to know if anyones had it- what its like, and how long it takes to work?? THANKS;)

nope never heard of it... is this an over the counter product or special service from dermatologists??

Is it the same as SCARZONE?

My doctor reccomended me it for my acne scars and says i would see results in 3 weeks. It's a cost effective way instead of wasting hundres of $$$ for lasers and peels!!

No it's a different brand, but same method supposely... Hows the scarzone going for you? can you purchase it in local drugstores or only online?

Oh Ok. I'm not using SCARZONE yet because it says it heals acne scars and other scars only!!

I still have Active Acne here and there and using this cream would make my face worse since it has Silcone as one of its main ingredients!!

If you just have scars use Aloe Vera in combonation with this as it really works. Aloe Vera alone takes times since i'm using Aloe and it's better than any laser!!!

kelocote has helped fade my scars, and i'm about to order another bottle.

it does really well with redness.

hope this helps.