Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

hey, I have red marks left over from zits (and i still have acne, but have quite a few clear areas that I havent gotten a new zit on for at least 2 years but that have red marks) and as far as I know, red marks are hyperpigmentation? There are a whole bunch of skin lightening creams that you can by designed for hyperpigmentation! they apparently lighten the marks. has anyone tried these products and had sucess, or is there a good reason there is no mention of them on this board?

Posted

there have been plenty of creams mentioned on this board, perhaps not recently? i believe however there is a pinned topic above which states what has worked for folks and what has not. for me several things have worked with varying degrees of success...

1) lessening cleansing efforts (by only conducting a morning ritual)

2) going a day or two without washing at all

3) http://www.whiterskin.com/index.html

4) DDF fade gel

5) some people seem to rant and rave about MaMa lotion -- which i started the other day for one pesky redmark in particular.

good luck

Posted
there have been plenty of creams mentioned on this board, perhaps not recently?  i believe however there is a pinned topic above which states what has worked for folks and what has not.  for me several things have worked with varying degrees of success...

4) DDF fade gel

5) some people seem to rant and rave about MaMa lotion -- which i started the other day for one pesky redmark in particular.

good luck

Posted
there have been plenty of creams mentioned on this board, perhaps not recently?  i believe however there is a pinned topic above which states what has worked for folks and what has not.  for me several things have worked with varying degrees of success...

4) DDF fade gel

good luck

Hi. Are you using the new formula from the whiterskin company? I just got my jar in today of the new version. The old one was working well to rid the spots, but it was also making my face very itchy and rough. the new one seems less drying but ive only put it on one night so far.

Posted

So how well does Natural Skin Whitening Complex work? and can I use it while on Accutane? Would it be safe, cause I'll order it right now.

Posted

the whiterskin cream is the only product ive been using to actually work on the marks. I use it along with REtin-A Micro and the combination of the two is greatt. The retin A works to take off old skin and then the whiterskin cream helps to lighten the spots on the new fresh skin. To be honest though, I had to use it for like a month before i noticed anything changing. Im not sure if it will have problems with accutane...maybe talk to your doc?