Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
legislatorgov

CELEBRITIES WITH SCARS

well jet li isn't abt his looks...it's abt his fighting skills lol

jim carrey...he's a dam funny bastard

For the most part in camera and photos u cant really see scars anyway. My face always looks flawless.

Kevin Spacey also has some scars. I think Jim Carrey has flawless skin though.

I watched Britney and Kevin - Chaotic, and Britney was infront of the camera - real close - even without makeup and I could not believe how many pock marks Britney has got on her cheeks. I was surprised cos in her videos she looks flawless! It actually made me love her - she's human like the rest of us! I wonder if they bother her? I also love Cameron Diaz, cos she has got pretty bad scarring, and also J-Lo has abit of scarring on her cheeks - although there is only like maybe 2 pock marks on each cheek - and they dont look bad!

I always feel a tiny bit better tho when you see these famous beautiful women who have scars and zits like the rest of us - AND it does make you realise that their make-up artists obviously work wonders on them. We need to know their make-up secrets!

Ricky Martin, the living la vida loca guy!

He has terrible acne scars. However he looks so perfect on videos and pictures.

i thought keanu reeves has perfect skin but when I watched his movie "Matrix", gosh! he has lots of acne scar...

If you notice all the names on that list are males.

Its just not acceptable for a female leading star to have bad scarring.

They are always described as having flawless complexions in the films and books.

Its silly to compare ourselves to celebrities, they are in the league of their own, if you had that much money and beautiful houses and cars you wouldn't care about your scars either.

If you notice all the names on that list are males.

Its just not acceptable for a female leading star to have bad scarring.

They are always describes as having flawless complexions in the films and books.

Its silly to compare ourselves to celebrities, they are in the league of their own, if you had that much money and beautiful houses and cars you wouldn't care about your scars either.

A lot of actors and actresses have scars. They are just filmed in good lighting. I seriously think we'd all fit in better in Hollywood.

HDTV shows EVERYTHING. I heard celebs are freaking out and filmmakers are trying to find a way to bypass the clarity.

Cameron has moderate scarring. Brad Pitt has deep scars on his cheeks. The list goes on and on.

I don't think it really matters, except that they should show what they really look like.

brad pitt cause have no eye brows and twice as much acne scars and girls will still love him

thats how badass he is

See... biggrin.gif

I never dug him. I don't know why. I am the only person I know who doesn't die over him or find him sexy. I think he's goodlooking, just not my type. It isn't because of the scars either. eusa_doh.gif

I was watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on my HDTV and noticed that the Rock had a scar in the same spot as mine. I switched it to standard and really couldn't see it. His looked quite deeper but still wasn't noticeable on the standard resolution. It was pretty apparent in HDTV though. Guess his doesn't bother him that much. People probably don't stare at it too long as he would probably choke slam them.

Right. A friend, who's done a couple TV commercials, has moderate acne and a few light scars but on commericals his skin is flawless. It has to be the makeup and the lighting.

I've noticed that Britney has a few scars too.. There's a fairly noticable one on the right side of her face, looks like a linear dent.

Frankie Muniz from Malcolm in the Middle has a lot of acne. Surely he has a bit of scarring from them, though on TV his skin looks flawless.

Hugh Laurie from House has a big dented scar on his nose.

Hmm.. wish I could find more female celebrities with scars. It'd surely make me feel better. eusa_sick.gif

Yea Jlo has a few scars i would guess from chicken pox seeing there are only a couple....why does anyone care about a few chicken pox scars, 80% of people i can think of have at least 1 chicken pox scar on their face, no one ever looks at them in disgust so i don't understand people on this board who care about a few chicken pox scars??!!maybe thats just me