Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaykay4988

New here! Please help :)

Hey everyone! I've been reading these boards for a while and decided to join... I hope you can help me out! :D welll I'm just wondering what treatment would work best for my kind of scars...My skin is smooth, no ice pick scars or anything, but i have these horrible red marks :D The ones i had from a while ago have really faded a lot, but i'm not willing to wait another year (or longer!) for the new red marks to fade...So i was wondering if maybe a glycolic acid peel would work well for me? I really want to try it, but I want to find a good price so i don't waste all my money buying something that might not work...Anyone know where i could get a good glycolic acid peel? Should I try one from ebay? Or do any of you have any other suggestions on how to get rid of these stupid things?! lol I appreciate you guys reading this, thanks :) ~*Kaylee*~ :D:)

People have been saying that Neutrogena's Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment works well. You can check the thread on the bottom of this message. Glycolic acid peels didnt work for me, and I got it from eBay. That was just my experience. You can also use Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Moisturizer too. If not check the FAQ in this scarring treatment forum as well.

http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=4919