Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David Banner

NEED HELP, DAN, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

Hi,

I just started doing the regimen... have been using the Cetaphil antibacterial soap bar, bp, and the eucerin skin renewal... and the results are as follows:

My breakouts definitely stopped... skin is smooth. HOWEVER, and here in lies my problems....

I woke up and after shaving noticed that

1) the old acne scars I had are BIGGER and more noticeable.

2) I have discoloration in my skin almost like I had been sunburned... ( my skin is naturally very tan so this never happens to me)

3) dry lines to the left and right of the bottom of my nose and around my lips... I've applied moisterizer there a LOT and it still looks like a bunch of dry lines stacked there.

I'm very concerned right now... I really need some help.

hmmm, maybe you started with too much bp too soon. Leave out the next dose, and give your skin some time to settle down. When you begin again in a day or two, start with a teeny dose and use only once daily for the first week or so, give your skin plenty of time to adjust to the bp.

That's what I'll do. So I shouldn't worry that the scars are permanent.. how long do you think before they'll subside? Also, the Eucerin and Neutrogina Oil-Free moisterizers burn my skin... I've started using Olay Hydrated Beauty Fluid ... doesn't sting. Also, is the discoloration being caused by not using suncreen? If so, how long do you think before that discoloration gets better?

Hi,

I just started doing the regimen... have been using the Cetaphil antibacterial soap bar, bp, and the eucerin skin renewal... and the results are as follows:

My breakouts definitely stopped... skin is smooth.  HOWEVER,  and here in lies my problems....

I woke up and after shaving noticed that

1) the old acne scars I had are BIGGER and more noticeable.

2) I have discoloration in my skin almost like I had been sunburned... ( my skin is naturally very tan so this never happens to me)

3) dry lines to the left and right of the bottom of my nose and around my lips... I've applied moisterizer there a LOT and it still looks like a bunch of dry lines stacked there. 

I'm very concerned right now... I really need some help.

Revolution, how long do you think before I get my dryness away.. no matter how much moisterizer I use, I stay dry. My face is constantly dry. I stopped the bp since yesterday and still dry. What can I do to speed things up?

The reason I'm so panicky is because I have a video being shot of me next week. And I want to look decent.

Revolution, how long do you think before I get my dryness away.. no matter how much moisterizer I use, I stay dry.  My face is constantly dry.  I stopped the bp since yesterday and still dry.  What can I do to speed things up?

The reason I'm so panicky is because I have a video being shot of me next week.  And I want to look decent.

i also advise you to quit.

after 10 weeks it turned my face into a monster. my acne got twice as bad, i had pimples in places i've never had them before, and now i can't get my skin to be like it was before i started.

i followed all the steps and did it all right. just made everything worse

and it's true, it blows to take the time to rub that crap on your face every morning and night. plus, you smell like sunscreen all day.

revolution, dude probably isn't a quitter. when something sucks, doesn't work, and is detrimental to clearing your face, you should quit