Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
car

the regimen: finally

22 days. eeps i feel traumatized!

today's saturday so i used my eversoft instead and washed it off.. when i got back to my room, i saw these tiny little whiteheads on my right cheek! okay i'm used to seeing those huge ones on my nose but i swear i've not seen whiteheads on my cheeks before!

is it because washing off the cleanser (as opposed to cetaphil w/o water) shows my skin as-it-is, or because the cleanser irritates? *gulps*

HELP!

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

day... 17? gee it's been so long. argh. nothing seems to be moving. getting so irritated. )=

i had my specs done over the weekend. gee, under the intense white light at the shop, all my pores looked HUGE. eek!

doesn't anyone ever read this? it's boring alone...

My pores always look huge. Sometimes I think they wave to people as I walk by them. Willing them to shrink isn't going to work for me.

i stopped for like 2 days in between... haiz. when is it ever gonna clear?

one thing though, i'm getting better at letting the stuff "glide" over my skin d=

31 days! whoa.

i'm serously considering major tweaking the regimen - adding jessfoliation and my oatmeal mask to it... how? /=

it's one month till grad! goodness!

hmmm 31+11 ==>42 days! wow that's pretty long le. O_O and my ppost is only on the second page! heh. i thought i would have had to dig deeper. d=

got the eucerin today! yay! was getting ribbed by my husband for being vain etc. >_< but he did say that my skin looks better. YAY! all the bp is really drying though!

ack,i really hope i can pass Joseph the stuff soon. feel really bad leh. )=

To be honest, I should admit that the blackheads on my chin have cleared! But it's not very evident, because it's still crowded with whiteheads. )=

I guess bp does work, but I hope it'll clear my nose soon please please please. *sigh*

I finally got my Eucerin Skin Renewal and used it last night! But it made my face really shiny and flushed and my mom's ready to kill me cuz she thinks I'm screwing everything up. I DO want to continue with this, but it's hard to when she's telling me day in and out not to put stuff on my face. /=

Hey Car.. where.s albert street? which shop at albert street did u get the dan.s bp gel? and which department in OG can i find dan.s bp gel? Sorry for asking so many questions but really hope u can reply... thanks :angel:

IMHO... Try a Mild Salycylic acid mask to help with pealing. But definately do BP 2x a day. bp 1x a day doesnt seem to help at ALL. Or get a 2% SA gel and do bp THEN Gel in the morning (I leave ~30min after the bp before I apply SA, to let bp absorb). My skin NEVER looked so soft, smooth and toned as when I was using only SA, but I'd still get sparse acne on that so Now I'm trying bp then SA both morning and night. I don't look as good as with just sa right now, but Im hoping the bp will do it's thing stopping my moderate acne and the SA will help keep dryness and redness at bay.

Bp was NEVER a successful treatment for me by itself... but since I've been using SA as well, it seems to help a bit. Too early for me to say for certain though.

Tally,

It's the OG at bugis.At level 2.

Car,

How's ur progress now?Aloe Vera gel is messing ur skin?I am using it leh..

mymelody.. which part at level 2 can i find it?

Tally,

It's the OG at bugis.At level 2.

Car,

How's ur progress now?Aloe Vera gel is messing ur skin?I am using it leh..

mymelody.. which part at level 2 can i find it?

anyone can answer me? :angel: