Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Most of the threads here involve people arguing over nothing because a lot of you still think the world evolves around you. You place so much emphasis on another if they have a different opinion, it is as if your world is shattered.

I just find it really sad and stupid most of the people in on this planet are exactly like you guys. Ex: Arguing over if it should make you make feel better that alicia keys has acne. Give me a break.

First of all, how vain do some of you have to be to find assurance in this manner. 2nd... I think it comes down to(Those in threads like the alicia keys one), you guys simply have inadequate brains, and you're still apes with sticks bashing each other's heads.

Not coming this forum anymore. Farewell.

if you've got something to say to someone..tell them. to start a whole thread just to make your point sound more important...ya. now who thinks the world revolves around them? dumbass

Most of the threads here involve people arguing over nothing because a lot of you still think the world evolves around you.  You place so much emphasis on another if they have a different opinion, it is as if your world is shattered. 

I just find it really sad and stupid most of the people in on this planet are exactly like you guys.  Ex: Arguing over if it should make you make feel better that alicia keys has acne.  Give me a break. 

First of all, how vain do some of you have to be to find assurance in this manner.  2nd... I think it comes down to(Those in threads like the alicia keys one), you guys simply have inadequate brains, and you're still apes with sticks bashing each other's heads.

Not coming this forum anymore.  Farewell.

I think the originator of this thread has a point. People dwell on some fairly irrelevant disagreements far too much here. It seems a lot of people live only to score points against others, in which case acne is the least of their problems.

u guys have a TOTAL of 9 posts...we don't care what u think
Guest Tempest
I think the originator of this thread has a point. People dwell on some fairly irrelevant disagreements far too much here. It seems a lot of people live only to score points against others, in which case acne is the least of their problems. 
u guys have a TOTAL of 9 posts...we don't care what u think

Who cares how many posts these guys have had? How is that an issue? In fact, It's usually people who spend half their lives on internet forums like this one who seem to talk nonsense.