Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uncle buck

What if i skip a few days?

Well the thing is, i ran out of BP today, i cant go to the store until Wednesday to get some more. What should i do? Ive been on the regimen for over 3 weeks, it hasnt help much, but i can tell its going to. How much harm would it do if i dont follow the regimen for three/four days?

i am not on the BP regimen.. but i can tell you that even if i don't do my regimen 1 nite, my skin will act werid or get even get something werid the next day. so if i went off of mine until wednesday, i'd be in trouble. but of course that's just my skin (i'm a girl, so i also wear makeup, which i'm such isn't the best for my skin)! i don't mean to worry you too much.. =; but i would get whatever you need asap.

If you still got your cleansing bar id sugged washing with a little lather from the soap every few hours then RIGHT before bed and maybe put honey on your face overnight. I try to never run out of bp..ever :-k

Amen to that! I skipped the past couple of nights because I've been so busy that I'm exhausted by the time I get home, and I skipped the regimen a couple of times. MISTAKE.