Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tie_game

Can i regimen more than twice/day

I have been doing the regimen 3 times a day...once in the morning, once right after I workout at about noon, and once before I go to bed. Is this okay? Or which one should I omit. I sweat a lot so i think i need to cleanse after I workout, so if i omit one, the night application of the regimen might be the best, correct?

I have been doing the regimen 3 times a day...once in the morning, once right after I workout at about noon, and once before I go to bed.  Is this okay? Or which one should I omit.  I sweat a lot so i think i need to cleanse after I workout, so if i omit one, the night application of the regimen might be the best, correct?

I think 3 times a day is overkill. Just take your shower after you workout, then do the regimen. Then do it at night again.

So yeah, i would cut out the morning one if i were you.

all right...i will try to just do the regimen twice. Its just feels like my face is so greasy after a workout...or even just after about 5 hours without doing any exercise. I do have oily skin...and i think it plays a big part in my acne. But if i dry it out , my acne will go away temporily and comeback stronger than before. I used to actually rub Body powder on my face before I went to bed...big mistake!! eusa_naughty.gif

Definitely don't do the regimen more than twice a day, or wash more than twice a day for that matter. This is overly irritating.

I have sorta the same situation...weight training class done about 2 pm. Is it ok to just rinse my face. A lot of times i put gel in my hair, even ifs its just a little, and im afraid washing my hair will make it get in my face and maybe cause breakouts. Should i avoid washing hair?

What about using sweatbands and stuff to keep your hair back from your face? After my PE lessons, I used to keep my fringe back with a hairband and if your face feels quite oily, maybe you can get some oil control films to just sap it up. I've been using Clean & Clear's Oil Absorbing Sheets

I just want to add that i have an early start job at 5am in morning and i finish at 11am so i wash my face in morning when i get up with cetaphill and moisterize no bp then get home at 11am ish and then i do my normal things wash wiv cetaphil,moisterize and bp then same again at 9pm and i have cleared up pretty good but i get very mild acne a few pimples a week but before i found regimen i use to get quiet a few pimples but now im happier ill get 100% 1 day smile.gif