Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey... so i'm almost done my first package of diane - 2 more pills, and holycraaap i have been getting worst breakouts then ever! I had mild acne before this, not horrible- and now.. its horrible!! I'm so upset over this because its all over my cheeks, i never used to be like this until the pill. I wash my face twice a day, and probably take a lot more care of it than most people who have clear skin so im wondering if its a reaction to it? or, maybe im just adjusting? Did this happen to anyone else? Anyways, i'll post if it improves/or doesnt doubt.gif

hey...  so i'm almost done my first package of diane - 2 more pills, and holycraaap i have been getting worst breakouts then ever!  I had mild acne before this, not horrible- and now.. its horrible!!  I'm so upset over this because its all over my cheeks, i never used to be like this until the pill.  I wash my face twice a day, and probably take a lot more care of it than most people who have clear skin so im wondering if its a reaction to it? or, maybe im just adjusting?  Did this happen to anyone else?  Anyways, i'll post if it improves/or doesnt  doubt.gif

Hey I know how you feel, just hang in there. I have been taking Diane 35 for 7months now and I am clear. It took me about 5.5 months before it completely worked. You just ahve to be patient. When I first started my chin was the worst place. I found that using a mild cleanser (spectro Jel) and Neutogena Healthy skin ( without sunscreen) works well. The healthy skin cream contains AHA, so i only use it at night. Don't overwash, use fragrance free washes, non-comedemic, and soap free. Change your pillow cases. I use to be a preoduct junkie until I found my perfect products. Dont give up, there is hope.

Trust me it;s a struggle. It took 3/.5 half months for me to finally clear. Now I'm taking apo-sulfatrim as well. Good luck, I was so embarrassed to go out and I even stayed home from work many times last year

thanks guys, well my acne is clearing up ...but the scarring left behind is horrble, its pretty embarassing i dont know what to do with it!

thanks guys, well my acne is clearing up ...but the scarring left behind is horrble, its pretty embarassing i dont know what to do with it!

Everything you've mentioned I went through. I even took days off of work because I was embarrassed about my skin. I wouldn't go out with my friends either. I'm still on Diane, next week will be 7 months. I'm also using Alpo sulfatrim and it seems to be really working. My PMS weeks still suck, I tend to breakout during this time. But the breakouts aren't as bad as they used to be. Still it sucks when ur clear for a few weeks and then here come the zits. How r things going with you?

Thats weird..Diane really helps me....but maybe some people just don't react well to the composition, it IS different from many BC products. I would see your Derm..maybe they can put you on SPIRO too..or switch to ortho + spiro.

get to the derm regardless..you shouldn't be breaking out that badly on ANYTHING

I'm on my 3rd month of diane, and i've never seen my acne worse..it really sucks, because until i started diane i only had very mild acne - im planning on going off very soon but iam scared of having a bad reaction- anyone incounter bad reactions going off it (breakouts)